Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

Looking good! Have fun on your trip?

2 Likes

Thanks @Hemp !! I will, I leave in the morning! I’m excited!

4 Likes

That’s alotta crack lol more than a truck stop parking lot after dark.

3 Likes

I never thought the term crack head could be a positive :wink:

8 Likes

Good luck bro!!

4 Likes

It is different.

2 Likes

Keep your tips up bud :call_me_hand:t2::v:t2:

1 Like

Similar to a Meph head! :rofl:

4 Likes

21 Likes

What a view brother man :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I have never seen snow in my life , seems like I’m missing out a lot :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

The whole neighborhood smells. :heart_eyes: spent a few hours this morning tying buds back upright. So sticky, so smelly :drooling_face:

31 Likes

Want me to mail you a cooler of snow balls or possibly a miniature snow man?

3 Likes

Nice jungle of buds neighbors are gonna be thinking a family of skunks moved in .

2 Likes

@alwaysnoob the snow is so much fun when it’s in the mountains… but back at home… its cold and wet and sloppy and people suck at driving it in and you have to shovel paths everywhere…lol, and the trees get heavy and break and knock out powerlines and we go days wothout power (we have generators)… I LOVE the snow up in the mountains and I LOVE it when its snowing, it’s so damn pretty… but I’d rather not have any at home haha

7 Likes

Lol, she just won’t die. IIne If the Green Crack that the cold “killed” I unceremoniously threw her to the wolves, and she’s still hanging on… its rained hard like 18 of the last 20 days which was preceeded by a feel of freezing weather :laughing: no more than 10hrs of light a day and no signs if flower :rofl:… poor girl :sleepy:

19 Likes

Is that the jingle pot stress test torture chamber area ? Plants take note of you misbehave there is a spot you can be sent.

5 Likes

Exactly! Lol these Green Crack have survived and thrived through all adverse conditions :laughing:

6 Likes

Wonder how many are buried out back there in unmarked graves. I think there’s a large sickle on that barn wall that’s used to cut them at ground level . Horror show not recommended for plants .

5 Likes

Thousands :laughing:

4 Likes

You mean “A puddle of water” coz that’s what I’ll receive at my end LoL…

Me too lol, the lowest temperature i experienced was 8°C (46F) in the middle eastern winter, it felt like too much :flushed:

3 Likes