Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

Dry ice will get snow almost any where in a insulated cooler .

2 Likes

My coldest was in northern Alberta -42°C (-43.6°f)
:cold_face: :ice_cube: :snowman_with_snow:
I worked out in that crap… 10 minutes outside 10 minutes inside for 12 hours

3 Likes

Yikes. The lowest I experienced was -11f in northern WV. That was good enough haha

4 Likes

I think I worked in -65 one winter up north work for 3/5 min go warm up go back out a 10 min job took a hr .

6 Likes

Yeahhhh, that’s gross :laughing:

1 Like

He’ll nah, i like my numbers in positives…

In fact, i like it so much that i had worked in temps upto 130°f :crazy_face:

Edit: my bad, it’s F°…
I was using Google to navigate between C and F, i got confused…
°C and metrics comes naturally for me lol :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thats hot… its regularly, 110°f-120°f at my work in the mill, that’s too hot :hot_face:

6 Likes

Picked up some smokeables yesterday, deeeeeecent! Girl Scout Cookies (heavy Durban Poison pheno) and King Kush. The King kush just REEKS, you can smell this stuffed through double bags across a parking lot, lol. Smokes smooth and tastes great too. Typical kush with a little sweetness.

The GSC, well, ive been off the gsc train a while, got tires of it and all the crosses, but this Durban pheno has tickled me in all the right places…loaded with trichomes, machine trimmed, smells chemically, skunky, piney, somewhat like sweet licorice… this one just overwhelms the senses and leaves me higher than I’ve been in a very long time off of a joint.

King Kush

Durban Cookies (GSC)

24 Likes

Ugh, I need more spaces. I went through all my seeds and only separated them Autos/Photos/strains I want to grow now…

…the strains I want to grow right now, lol, not including Romulan, Holy Crack, SLH, Sour Diesel

18 Likes

My vote is the Pink Kush.

1 Like

Just a heads up I had a few zkittles plants from there throw late flower nanners …I think it was grower error with to much. Nitrogen to late in flower…got a few beans from them …deff was decent smoke though

Set up a poll lol

2 Likes

They were lower on my list, I smoked some that I really liked, but I’ve read it is prone to herm. I would have that in one of my breeder tents separate from the others…

2 Likes

Took the drift boat (The Cowichan Hooker) out for a drift fishing trip on the Cowichan River. We launch the boat 5 minutes away from my back door, drift, and fish for 4 hours and pick the boat up less than 10 minutes away from my back door!

31 Likes

But …
Where’s the pictures of the fish …:crazy_face:
Beautiful views brother !

4 Likes

Haha, we were SKUNKED! It happens… even to the best of us :wink::laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

Man, I’m once again very jealous of your setup @Jinglepot i spent all last summer outfitting an old 10’ NRS otter as a fishing raft, never got it wet though :joy::heart: this year hopefully :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

You got pictures? My dream is to have a pimped out John boat. Nothing fancy, but fully rigged and ready for action.

3 Likes

Here we go:

Bought the rubber off of some dude in PA while we were in town visiting family, screaming deal, I was surprised it fell into my lap, then I went to DRE to buy the frame, built out some floors etc. it’s a bit of a patchwork and it isn’t new by any standards. I stored it in the shed last winter and when I pulled it out to inflate it and work on it a bunch of fucking mice chewed a bunch of holes in it, so before I could even get to building it out I had to patch a fuck ton of holes, as well as reinforce some worn spots. Thankfully I haven’t kept up with the math to know if I would have been better off just buying new :joy::joy:

EDIT: you can see the two giant circle patches on the back of the thing in that third photo. Fucking mice

11 Likes

That’s awesome dude! Your going to be slaying those Smallies up there!

Ha! Ignorance is bliss!

1 Like

In-deed haha

2 Likes