Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

Ooooo, that’s a nice rig you got there! We sold our raft to a neighbor a few years ago, it didn’t get enough use.
Our river drift boat

My 12’ tin lake boat (we have another one that my dad uses, but this one, mine, is better)

We also have a couple 1 man pontoon boats for rough access and small lakes. We’ve always been fishing nuts, my dad’s been a fishing guide for the last 30 years (retired now) on the Cowichan River and Port Renfrew (pacific ocean)

BOAT = Bring Out Another Thousand

11 Likes

My momma always says “Two happiest days of your life… the day you buy a boat, the day you sell a boat” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

“A boat is just a hole in the water you throw money into”

You got the life of Riley out there my friend!

7 Likes

Smart lady right there! :rofl:

2 Likes

Hell yeah it does…
Fish or no fish .
Out there living the dream in the moment

1 Like

Absolutely :100:
A shitty day fishing is better than a great day at work, everytime, lol

5 Likes

EVERYTIME!! That’s for sure

1 Like

I WANT YOU TO RUN THIS ON SNOW IN A FIELD USING A KITE!!!

I hate our accurate this is. Which is why the missus and I have 1x aluminum canoe and 1x fiberglass dinghy; both were basically free!

7 Likes

Haha, I’ve seen footage of some snow-bound launches but never a full blown kite voyage, might have to look into that. Anybody got a kite guy?

2 Likes

I have a bunch. I use a large parafoil when in the lake with my canoe. I work out against the wind and then let the kite go with the line tied off at the bow as I stern.

Lot’s of fun, lots of looks, very Waterworld.

4 Likes

I will never have a boat but I will always have a friend I give gas money to for their boat :wink:

Looks like a great time @Jinglepot , that water looks unreal! Envious

4 Likes

Some new additions. Just placed my order! Maybe do a whole JOTI grow with these 2 and my JOTI God Bud x Eutierria I made :star_struck::thinking:

14 Likes

These line ups are terrible :wink::laughing::rofl::rofl:
Every day is leg day on the slopes :leg: :snowboarder:

Lots of runs today!

15 Likes

That must be a trip to watch haha

2 Likes

Did you ever make it on your ski trip to Baker?

1 Like

Noooo, not yet at least, im back to work, half of our mill started back up. I’m hoping to be able to get away for the end of February, but its up in the air.

2 Likes

Work does tend to get in the way of shredding the gnar these days. Keep me updated if you do end up going!

1 Like

Sure as fuck does. Perpetually.

2 Likes

Will do!

My schedule works pretty well, 4 on 4 off, I get both weekdays and weekends off and plenty of time to do stuff on the 4 days off

4 Likes

Whelp… I guess it’s time I need to get started planning my next grow… next days off I start my Romulan, Romulan x Pine Tar Kush, White Rhino and as soon as they arrive, the Hoky Crack redo!
It’s gonna be a helluva ride!

8 Likes