Joheim's ongrowing madness

Too bad with the grape krush, ill see what I have left and send them along with your package.

I think the ones from Synergy were testers. I have mac1 x grape stomper og

3 Likes

Continuing on…
In the “active veg” tent the autos have found their forever home, and are sharing space with a Sweet&Sour Cindy, Pura Vida, Lemongrass, and Loud Love, under a 19/5 lighting schedule all of them are ready for a trim back and cloning. So once I hit them with the ultimatum, again tonight, and they dry they’ll be ready to snip up and ship out! NO BUGS!

3 Likes

I’ve still got some left to try but you know me I’m a seed junkie and will take all you’re willing to share!

I’ve still got babies and I signed up for the LPC and cross grow off! That’s 5 more varieties! Yes! BRING ON THE MADNESS!!

5 Likes

Glad you jumped in on the LPC Challenge, brother. Gonna be fun. Just don’t take it too personal when someone throws mud at you. It’s all in fun!

2 Likes

Good to have you join us in a little friendly competition @joheimgrohen. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Glad to see you signed up for the London Pound Cake OG Challenge!

Have you decided on which LPC’s you will be running yet?

I am still on the fence. Should I pick one or just run them all? :thinking:

3 Likes

That’s the same fence I’m on. I’ve got 5 varieties and haven’t grown any of them before. Do we have to choose 1?

2 Likes

Nope. I’m doing six seeds. Of two different strains. 3- LPC and 3-Bubblegum X LPC. But I with just choose a couple to take to the end.

2 Likes

Damn I’m sorry to hear about the males. That’s rediculous.

I can however help you out and send some. ABCs to you if you want. It’s still early, so they wouldn’t be that far behind if you get some soon :metal:

If interested just let me know.

:v::green_heart:

2 Likes

I’m in a near perpetual setup so they don’t have to catch up to anything.

1 Like

Well, here’s one I didn’t see coming. I don’t know if it was the hard dryback maybe it was… who knows the result is still evident. Grape Space Ripper has full on hermed. We are about week 6 and if it were just one or two or maybe if they were waaay down at the bottom I’d fight it, but no, all up in the buds 3-4 per cluster, and I’m too close to harvest to try to use something.
Cue it up maestro, Another one bites the dust! UHG!

3 Likes

oh man ,that sucks !! i can fell your pain! :cry:

1 Like

Well im sure not gonna like that post. Good luck with the rest of the garden my friend.:green_heart:

2 Likes

I am with greenfingers on this on :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Y’all are right it sucks. I do have a clone of her but I think that just means I have another empty pot. Don’t want to put all that back into her just to hit repeat. It’s OK I’ve got Ice Pie coming ready around 4-20 and I’ve got more girls i can throw into flower it may be a little I to their "veg"time but I think it’ll be fine. Lemongrass and the other Pura Vida are looking like they want the chance to show off what they got! I’d rather look at it like an opportunity within a loss so not all sad. Also, I’ve had to learn to accept such things. I haven had a true harvest since September but I think the bugs are either dead or finding elsewhere to be. So we keep up the treatments Buggies non-grata, I’m treating the yard with Bifen (another reason I grow indoors) no bugs! And we’ll get back to the dank!

3 Likes

Is not all bad news, all 20 of the cuts i set only have a couple droopy leaves between them all there will be up potting for 4 girls, one or two will end up in the flower tent a little early but they’ve vegged out nicely. Ice Pie is still looking good for harvest in a couple weeks. I’m wondering if Switch may help the herming. I still have her clone so maybe we try.

4 Likes

Everything but the autos got cleared out of the “Auto and Active Veg” tent and moved into the “Flower” tent. They will are Lemongrass, Loud Love, Pura Vida, and Sweet and Sour Cindy. They joined Ice Pie and another Pura Vida
Back row L-R: Pura Vida 1, Lemongrass, Loud Love
Front row: Ice Pie, Pura Vida 2, and Sweet and Sour Cindy

8 Likes

I’m going to try to get some pics tonight but I broke the glass on my camera a few weeks ago and i think i may have gotten some dust in it so they may be crap by I’m going to try. It’s been too long for an update.

5 Likes

There’ll be more but I’m focusing on two specific little babies. One is my triploid Australian Bastard. The other is a mutation i haven’t seen before. Her edges are curled. Kinda like a holly leaf. She may still grow out of it but it is odd and I feel, noteworthy.
My Aussie

Took me all day to get back to get an up to date photo of her. She is “Mac1 x Grape Stomper”

7 Likes

So I have found a down side to trying to run a perpetual grow. No time off. There is almost no time when something doesn’t need done. Then, when you get a girl to harvest and can smoke her, you can’t just ride the clouds. You still gotta get back there.

Well, I didn’t, and the girls are mad. So between a long week at work, life, and some good weed my girls are feeling neglected, with good reason. So I gotta try to make it up to them, maybe some nice kelp.

Off to an early day in the forest. I’ll try to remember pics.

8 Likes