Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

HUZZAH!!!

:partying_face:

3 Likes

Moving this so folks don’t have to hunt, lol

I offer seeds in packs of 10;
All seed packs are $15.00 donation each, there is a S&H $5.00 per order, discreet shipping worldwide
DM all requests, please.

Currently available in regular photo,
FrankenDoubleBubble - (Frankie x BOG Sour Bubble) x BOG SB
Thunder Rose - (King Tut x Gorilla Cookies) x Blue Sunrise pollen
HubbaBubba - Bubba Kush x BOG SB
Cinderella-99 got hit with mystery outdoors, courtesy of @BigMike55 , gotta be :fire:
NL#5 x PPP
Bloody Monster - Frankenstein x DragonBlood HashPlant
Black & Blu Cookies
GSC x BC
Mystery Mix :fire:

in Auto I have;
Sour60 reg

14 Likes

I have a random question for you. Which strain’s, in your opinion, are the quietest you have? Which one’s don’t stink?

Well cuz, I can’t really tell you… sorry, but since Covid first part of 2020 my taste/smell have been screwed up.

4 Likes

Brother Im sorry to hear that.

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed :wave:

2 Likes

Bloody Monsters

34 Likes

Man alive what a bush!

6 Likes

I effed up and had a second program on my timer. Didn’t figure it out until two weeks ago. So they got a little bigger than I intended. LMAO

7 Likes

Awesome looking plants cuz!

4 Likes

Where have I heard that. :rofl:

3 Likes

Thank you sir!

3 Likes

loll living up to the name ‘Monster’ huh? Just a truly stellar job you’ve done there cuz

3 Likes

Plant level “WHOLLY SHIT!” = UNLOCKED!!!

Well met @GREANDAL !

4 Likes

Truly! They laugh at supercropping.

3 Likes

LOL Thank you @Pigeonman!

2 Likes

Gotta love them strains, that just get bigger & bushier when ya try to supercrop em!

6 Likes

Great job, man! When I ran Bloody Monster, they produced really great smoke. Your plants look just like mine did. Cept your girls have a bit more bulk than mine. But they sure look familiar. Nice work.

4 Likes

Much obliged @BigMike55! I haven’t done much housekeeping here since they commandeered the tent, it’s like a cannahedge. Took a buttload of cuts just to get rid of useless side branches finally just started stuffing a bag. :joy:

5 Likes

So what’s the next step once they stretch? Cut the top off the tent?

6 Likes