Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

and because they are just damn worth it!!

6 Likes

lol cuz, I coulda gone with an auction format if I were interested in just making money from them. That’s not the case for me though. I think the extra is reasonable for what folks are getting.

12 Likes

Well respectfully I think it’s an awesome offer for 10 legit feminized seeds and it’s FRANKENSTEIN enough said $25 for 10 magic beans, shipping cost and a collector card is 2.50 a seed technically and I would love to see what someone else is able to find for the price and lineage of a strain that @JohnnyPotseed has been working with for years and years so no pun intended just wanted to say that I’m gonna have to donate some money :money_mouth_face:. Hope everyone has a great weekend cya Sunday at noon or 11am for me and @CADMAN you’ve done some great work with these cards and I know that I’m gonna be trying to get those BOG ones Forever LoL it’s just me and the RNG have issues with one another LoL but I just was curious about when you did the Kosher Kush ones & is it technically the first card!?

8 Likes

i sure do as well! just the time and effort going into the reversal and pollination should mean something!

3 Likes

Anyone who thinks they’re not worth it doesn’t have to buy them. Your seeds are a great deal. There’s nothing wrong with charging a bit extra for “your baby” in fems.

6 Likes

@DrGonzo13 Kosher Daddy was created and grown In 2020 then I created and distributed the only cards ever printed Jan. 26, 2021 to all OG’ERS as a giveaway…

Here is a picture of all the cards that have been printed as of now.

Someone was also nice enough to include the 1st card in the Collectors thread.

16 Likes

Awww yeah cuz!

3 Likes

Fishing for Frankenstein.

images.jpeg-21 images.jpeg-22

14 Likes

I doubt you’ll find anyone to complain about my prices, other than another higher-priced seed shop maybe lol it was a few questions was all and once explained, they were fine with it. Buit, also true, there was extra labor/cost went into the making of these.

5 Likes

People that’s cheap compared to some strains 60/70 bucks for 5 fem seeds . I’m betting Johnny’s fem pack will have a minimum of 10 seeds for a third the cost.

3 Likes

I didn’t go with the auction format simply because I want folks to have these lol I think auction woulda ran the price too high. I didn’t want them priced outta folks comfort range.

7 Likes

That’s awesome news @JohnnyPotseed
And congratulations as well on the successful project!

2 Likes

Thnx cuz, it was a joint effort

4 Likes

Did someone say joint? Don’t bogart it puff puff pass .

5 Likes

Bet i was literally a JOINT effort LOL

2 Likes

My turn @ShiskaberrySavior giphy|nullxnull

3 Likes

I wonder just how many joints were consumed during the process…lol

1 Like

oh lordy lol there’s no counting!

5 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed

You spent a lifetime building Frankenstein & I can’t Imagine the time/effort that has gone into your strain…

The small price is more then worth it IMO to have been able to collect your genitcs especially in Feminized form… & It’s terrible but I also wanted to collect the Cannabis Collectors Trading Card myself …

Sent my payment for a pack brother to you.

Thank you for a fun project together :heart:

Ps. IMO I wouldn’t lollygag on this deal, only a limited number of Cards got made & I’ve just collected 1 of them… I’m happy to be able to show off my own Frankenstein Card + seeds while I grow her…

Much love

11 Likes

Not to stir the pot here, but I think @JohnnyPotseed has great prices, that are more than fair. Especially when it comes to Frankenstein. The sheer time and dedication alone are invaluable! Just incase there was any naysayers out there, lol. Though doubtful.
Thank again bud.

5 Likes