Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Woot Woot. I’m more excited than the last Bodhi Drop now! Take my $ now JP! :joy:

2 Likes

Yes what he said :rofl::point_up_2:

3 Likes

I certainly hope there is no one bitching about 3 bucks a bean.
Jeeziz! You have given away literally thousands of seeds here.
Some folks!

6 Likes

Naw cuz, it was just a very few folks wanting to know why I was going higher than my norm lol when I explained, they understood no problem

7 Likes

I’m not, it’s a great deal, I would pay it in a instant if I had the moola.

3 Likes

Just wanted to give small update on the bloodhound cross. Plants are very vigorous. 2 are tall 2are short out of 4seeds popped. Confirmed now they are all females and cloned. There is a tiny e pupil in center of this tent with them and hps kills my pics.

I’ll pull them out of hps once they’ve got real buds for better pics. Now the wait to find which of the 4s clones to keep.

7 Likes

say johnny what’s your preferred method of donation? paypal?

2 Likes

DM please cuz

2 Likes

Wow cuz lol I’ve never had HPS do that to a pic! It usually just gives a yellowish light to everything.
What I can make out, looks like they’re doing very nice though. Feel free to drop by again with pics as they progress.

3 Likes

I wonder if it has to do with ballasts maybe. When I ran 1000w single end hps with electronic ballasts that’s what it always looked like, could never take a picture with lights on.

3 Likes

Seems to be in jails :sweat_smile:

Free the weed!!!
:joy:

2 Likes

I run 1000 watt hps haven’t had those issues.

1 Like

I always felt the 600watt HPS/MH gave the most ‘bang for the buck’ lol I ran 10-12 of em, never had those issues

3 Likes

I sure like the 315 cmh for vegging .

2 Likes

yep cuz, those are def gooduns, I was thinking about getting some and then went DIY LED instead.

1 Like

We used cmh right threw flower with great results also .

2 Likes

I’ve heard they’re good at bringing out terps, frost, and other secondary metabolites

1 Like

That’s what it is. Single end 1000w in raptor exhausted hood in a 4x4. So maybe it is a ballast thing. I have old hydrofarm sg ballasts. My 600w does it too.

2 Likes

Nevermind I see you said electric ballasts. These are old magnetic ones.

3 Likes

A little write up on the subject!
@rooted

Excerpt from the intro:
“HPS grow lights make it hard to take nice cannabis plant pictures. Photographing under HPS lights often make plants look yellow or orange in pictures. To make things worse, HPS grow lights that use a magnetic ballast can also add strange black bands or lines to your pictures and videos, which you don’t see with your eyes.”

3 Likes