Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

I think that I asked for the MHxLThai… Maui Mango already on my vault.
Thanks anyway.

If you go to the DM you’ll see I copy/pasted your request to recap/verify your request…This should be handled in a DM, NOT on here, brother.

2 Likes

It’s hard to keep up with all these new crosses coming out.
We’re definitely attempting to overgrow the world.

4 Likes

Sorry. I was in a hurry when I write and did some stupid things.

My apologies.

5 Likes

Hey brother, it’s all good, and got straightened out. my apologies also to you!

5 Likes

lol My but how just a couple of days can change things! Here’s the ‘new/updated’ complete(mostly) list of things to come in 2024
Cafe Racer (germinated, already in pots)
Grand Prix (germinated, already in pots)
Air Force 1 (germinated, already in pots)
Sour Diesel (germinated, already in pots)
Hulk Smash (Dropping in the next couple weeks)
Lemme x White Cherry Truffle (Dropping in the next couple weeks)
'98Bubba x Chocolate Diesel (Dropping in the next couple weeks)
GodFather OG (Dropped into WC and moved 5 into cups this morning)
GG#4 (Dropping in the next couple weeks)
Chiquita Banana (germinated already into pots and a couple still in small cups)
Grease Monkey ( dropped 10 into WC this morning)
SubCool’s Third Dimension (dropping in the next couple weeks)
Vortex (ready to start cloning)
White Rhino (6 cloned already into 12" pots, coming along)
Frankenstein (6 cloned already, into 12" pots)
In addition to, I hit the ‘SHE BEAST’ with a full small bottle of Fem Frankenstein pollen, courtesy of @MoBilly , by way of @BigMike55 (thnx to both of yas!) so,more fem Frankie beans available approx. mid-Dec and also hitting a gal Unicorn Poop with male UP pollen. Got one of each, together in isolation for their nuptials. lol
For those interested in seeing the progress, pics of everything are posted on the Circus thread
https://overgrow.com/t/johnnypotseed-s-3-ring-circus-with-autos-photos-sex-reversals-that-is-part-6/

edit… By my count, there are around 130+ possibles, counting the pure strain beans as well as crosses…
I’m dropping the new beans in overlapping back-to-back drops in my tried n true method of Worm Castings germination.

20 Likes

You got any interest in Subcool’s “3RD DIMENSION”??? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

lol brother… ya trying to send me to an early(ish) grave?! Don’t think I got enough on my plate, is that it? :scream: :rofl: :man_facepalming: :wink: :+1:

But… :joy: :rofl: :heart: that said n outta the way… I reckon I might could possibly find a small bit of room in the ‘farm-inna-barn’ to place a few! Since I’m only running the barn at around 1/4-1/3 capacity.

7 Likes

Yours if you want 'em, will keep 'em on hand. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

lol brother, read my edit above ya

1 Like

Will have them OK-Bound by Monday. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I do thank you most profusely, my friend! I’ll do em justice to the best of my abilities, you know this!

And now, lol I gotta go back up here and re-edit ‘the 2024 list’! :scream: :rofl: :heart:

Done! they’ll be dropped and added to the line up! lol

There ARE a few others, not on the list (yet) that I’m still contemplating… lol Around 4-5 more. :man_facepalming: :thinking: :rofl: :scream: :+1:

Is there anyone here that agrees with my plate being kinda sorta full…ish?! lol

18 Likes

You certainly have alot of projects on the go Johnny. Have to say it’s awesome seeing the process happen from documenting to being available for OGers. Keep it up man loving the great work you do!

5 Likes

lol yep, brother gotta few projects to work this coming year. the pics/progress are on the Circus thread. I don’t do a grow log on here.

5 Likes

Damn inspiring to see how much great work you’re doing, brother! Like I said in the beginning — you’re the Icon! Exciting 2024 in the farm in a barn — thanks for sharing so generously with us all. For such token-level-small donations as you charge for such :fire: . . clearly that’s what your doing — sharing and over growing the world. Big respect!

2 Likes

Heil, Heil…the Gangs all here. Packaged arrived, as promised. Your generosity knows no bounds, Bro. You gotta know I appreciate ya!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Always glad to hear any package makes the trip to folks, brother! Grow On!

3 Likes

No rest for the wicked 130 new strains is nuts . But I’m liking it some great genetics your playing with . Next thing will hear you fired up the barn and got 500 plants flowering again. Lol

3 Likes

IF I were to fire up the whole barn brother… there’d be 1000 plants going! Not gonna happen!

3 Likes

Got ya there I’m with ya the days of row after row of plants are for a young guy way too much work involved .

1 Like