Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

What’s not to like about that cross? lol

I’m actually more pumped about the Space Queen crosses

4 Likes

I don’t know Space Queen but I’ll do some research.

Space Queen is Romulan x Cinderella 99… coupled with the Angola Red or the Vietnam Black, lol it’s GOT to be killer!

13 Likes

Im a fan of C99

3 Likes

AHAHAHAHHAHA I need to watch this again !

1 Like

NL#2 is cat approved!

Get yours today and stay…CAT APPROVED!

26 Likes

Good to know I’ve got the nl in veg

Looks great

7 Likes

Thank you for your service @JohnnyPotseed! The bird made it through yet another time :pray:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

I still can’t find your genetics in this form

Hi and welcome o OG! lol If you can’t find the list, that’s probably because…

Skull Fuk

Thunder Rose

Have a nice afternoon.:peace_symbol:

29 Likes

Looking nice vigorous and healthy @Greenfingers :call_me_hand:…thanks JP for tempting me with those viet black crosses, they sound really nice man!!

4 Likes

Moving this so folks can find it easier, lol Don’t let that stop yas from posting pics, etc. It’s no problem to copy/paste now n then.

I offer seeds in packs of 10, for a donation of $20.00. With free shipping on all orders . This is standard mailing, untracked. I offer tracked (in the USA only) for $10.00
Discreet shipping worldwide.

Offered in Auto;
GABAGOO F4 - auto regular (Sour60 x Blue Streak F3 back crossed to Sour60 Agoo pheno) bred by & courtesy of- @Carty

Offered in Feminized photo;
Fem - FRANKENSTEIN - Frankenstein x Frankenstein by JP, Fem Frankie pollen, courtesy of @BigMike55
Fem - UNICORN ISLAND - Unicorn Poop x Island Sweet Skunk by JP, ISS pollen courtesy of @BigMike55
Fem - SUPER SILVER HAZE - courtesy of @Guitarzan
Fem - NORTHERN LIGHTS #2 - Bred by @Hashpants from clone by @FirstCavApache64- courtesy of @Hashpants

Offered in Regular photo;
NEW RELEASES
LONGTIME -(Vietnam Black x Devil’s Tit)x(Vietnam Black x Devil’s Tit) courtesy of @Guitarzan (refer “me love you long time” lol)
RED DRAGON- Angola Red x Blazing Dragon - courtesy of @Guitarzan
RED QUEEN- Angola Red x Space Queen - courtesy of @Guitarzan
BLACK QUEEN - Vietnam Black x Space Queen - courtesy of @Guitarzan
MAGIC CARPET RIDE - Unicorn Poop x Blazing Dragon by JP, BD pollen courtesy of @Guitarzan
YABBA DABBA DOO - Unicorn Poop x Black Triangle by JP, BT pollen courtesy of @NDNCHILD
FRANKIE’S LITTLE PONY - Frankenstein x Unicorn Poop, by JP, pollen courtesy of @NDNCHILD
ZAMADELICA MIST - Zamadelica x ?, by & courtesy of @BigMike55
FERRARO ROCHER - (Baked in Paris ( Perfect Trees Seeds) x Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls)-bred by and courtesy of @NDNCHILD
ATOMI-C PBJ - (Atomic Jelly ( In House Genetics ) x Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls)-by & courtesy of @NDNCHILD
LAST DANCE - TriForce x Alaska Thunder Fuck - by JP
BRAIN DAMAGE - White Rhino x Alaska Thunder Fuck - by JP
DOUBLE THUNDER - Thunder Rose x Alaska Thunder Fuck by JP :fire:
THUNDER KUSH - (Coral Kush x Alaska Thunder Fuck) by JP
SKULL FUK - (Crystal Skull Kush x Alaska Thunder Fuck)CSK -‘KristiCut’ clone courtesy of @Tracker, grown/hit with ATF pollen by JP
THUNDER ROSE -(4-way cross Frankenstein, King Tut,Cindy-99, Strawberry Alien Moonrocks)by JP&Mrs JP
TRIFORCE X PPP - by JP, PPP pollen courtesy of @DougDawson
WALKENSTEIN- (Frankenstein x SkyWalker) by JP
LUKE’S FORCE - (SkyWalker x TriForce) by JP
FRANKENSTEIN X FROSTED COBRA - by JP
BLUE MONKEY -(Monkey Business x Blue Kush) by JP - BK pollen courtesy of @DougDawson
FROSTED MONKEY - (Frosted Cobra x Monkey Business) -by JP, MB pollen courtesy of @Slammedsonoma420
BUDDHA’S CANE F2- Buddha’s Cane x Buddha’s Cane, by JP
ISLAND SWEET SKUNK X FROSTED COBRA -by JP
‘DBHP- Mix’ consisting of mostly DragonBloodHashPlant reg- courtesy of @BigMike55
HUBBABUBBA - Bubba Kush x BOG SB - by JP, pollen courtesy of @DougDawson
SHEELAVATHI - courtesy of @Oldjoints
MYSTERY MIX :fire:-by JP
MAUI MANGO HAZE F1 3pks left! (Maui Wowie x Mango Haze)courtesy of @Guitarzan
WILLIE’S MYST (Willie Nelson (JP’s Cut) x The Boys)courtesy of @Guitarzan
RHINO MIST F2 (White Rhino (JP’s Cut) x The Boys (prob X18)courtesy of @Guitarzan
SWAZIPULCO GOLD (Swazi Gold x Acapulco Gold(Snowhigh))Dragon/Purple Thai Haze/X18)courtesy of @Guitarzan
SWAZI MIST (Swazi Gold x ‘X18’)courtesy of @Guitarzan
OAXUCAN RED MIST (Oaxacan Heirloom x Angola Red by Snowhigh) x ?courtesy of @Guitarzan
ACAPULCO MIST (Acapulco Gold(Snowhigh)x The Boys)courtesy of @Guitarzan
FRANKIE’S MIST (Frankenstein x The Boys)courtesy of @Guitarzan
All inquiries, please use DM, thnx

There seems to be more interest in cuttings when I took the price down a bit more. So I’ll keep em discounted to $25.00 for a set of 3 cuttings on any strain, with $40.00 S&H, overnight-tracked. Orders of 5 or more will be $20.00 per strain set of 3 cuttings.

Please DM for list of available strains.

9 Likes

Beans landed today brother! Thank you much sir! This envelope actually has something in it! Glad it didn’t show up like mine did to you empty :exploding_head:🤷:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Thanks for all you do and love your genetics.

3 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT!
Been doing a bit of thinking :thinking:(that can be dangerous! lol)
I’ve been holding my sale on the change-over from one month to the next, for awhile now. However with 420 coming on us I wanted to do something a bit more & different. :scream:
I came back to OverGrow in April 2020 (420!) The anniversary & 420 itself coming together has me wanting to do a bigger sale than the usual. lol
So what I’m going to do is hold a 420 sale for 20 days, starting on the 10th of April and running until the 30 of April with the 20th right in the middle of it. So, a 3week sale to celebrate 420! All of you folks that come to my sales and help Rose and me out, now know just when this coming sale will be!
Hope to see yas there!! :crossed_fingers: :wink:
JP

52 Likes

You can count on it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I will be on board as well

5 Likes

I will be ready
Any new releases coming with this sale ?

5 Likes

I’ve been wanting to order recently but knew a good sale was coming up( limited income). already know what i want. Your the best JP

6 Likes

There will be a few, yes. In addition to the new releases already on the listing.

13 Likes