Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

I’ll see if i can find any I’ve posted on here over the past couple years lol
that might take awhile to hunt up tho lol

1 Like

@anonymous4289 here you go cuz a couple I found

as you can tell by the stem going down out of the pic, this is lower/middle growth, lol for some reason the top part of the plant isn’t in there…

7 Likes

nice. i assume you kept up with the frankenstein because it was your favorite?

1 Like

I’ve kept Frankenstein going on clones only for over 20 years now cuz
I let the mother go for 5-7 yrs then replace her with a nice clone. So into like the 3-4gen clones

6 Likes

Funfact I shall be sprouting some green crack x Frankenstein in a few weeks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hope you find some good :fire: there cuz!
btw go check out BigMike’s smoke report on some Frankie. Just for the past 1-2 days

4 Likes

Indeed… and if you go to the end of the thread you can see some Frankenstien ladies in the flower tent.

4 Likes

I believe you’re the first to get her grown out cuz. But I fully expect others to follow. I know that there’s quite a few OGers growing my beans/clones, so more will be posting. I’m sure they’ll just reinforce your report lol

3 Likes

I thought @MoBilly was first to do Frankie. I might be wrong. It was an honor to grow these and will revisit them after my next grow, that’s for sure. But I have already committed to growing what I have going now. This Frankenstein is Bad-ass. And once you get them going, they pretty much take care of themselves. Really good strong plants. The buds are huge and dense, but the stems are big enuff and strong enuff to support that weight without a net or anything.

Hawhaw… I’m in here trying to sell your babies… But no shit. This is the real deal.

5 Likes

@MoBilly ? I’m sorry if my mind is slipping a bit cuz, have you already finished some Frankenstein out? I just went through your ‘Greenroom’ thread and didn’t see it if you did?
I know you have clones of the pure Frankie, and others.

3 Likes

No sir. My flower room is occupied by my three GDP for the seed run on them (I want nothing near them but the three) so I am letting the BBP, hopefully, speed up the bushing out of the Frankenstein’s. I have topped and then topped the large branches on both of the Frankenstein’s. I have, also, not decided which to use as a mother yet.
I have the three WR’s and two Frankies. I also took cuttings of both.
I have really slowed down everything. I’m not complaining anymore though. Shit happens to everyone and I never was much on sharing my boo hoo’s with anyone. I forgot that a while back. Internet anonymity I guess.

I’m trying to finish up with some promises that I made to friends on here but I don’t have a lot of wind in my sails right now. tbh I’m thinking of dropping out for a while. I’m not contributing anymore to the community the way I wanted to anyway. It’s just the wife and I now. All my help around here just baled on us. And working from can till can’t takes on a different meaning when you’re in the shape we are. See! There I go again! Insert bad word here __________!

I do plan to run one of your crosses in the near future (the next time I pop beans actually). I’m thinking it will, probably, be the Frank x DBHP. :thinking:

8 Likes

Ok cuz, thnx for the reply. I’m sorry your help baled, I know how it can be on us old folks to try doin when ya can’t, not fun. Take it easy, and things will work out ok I hope.

4 Likes

I’m sure it will brother. There’s been many bumps in the road behind. There will be many more I’m sure. lol
I just need some new shock absorbers. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

check your DM cuz lol

3 Likes

Awe man!
So sorry you’re not doing too well. Damn feller. Is there anything a brother can do to help?

On the other note. I guess I AM the first to have the hors of Frankie’s first ‘victim’.

3 Likes

Thanks brother. It’ll pan out to gold one day. :wink:

5 Likes

You have my details, man.if you need me for anything.
I will ask the Man upstairs to look over you and give you a helping hand when things get rough. Hang in there, my freind.

7 Likes

:pray:
Thanks always Mike.

7 Likes

Hey JP & Frankie Friends,
@WEEDyHERBALS has a very nice Paralyzed Monster grow nearing harvest:

4 Likes

Very nice OTUG :pray: :hugs:

2 Likes