Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Certainly cuz, thnx!

I get it…Draig’s chompin at the bit…been bed-bound going on 3 years-- now able to get around a bit…so just put a grow tent in the bedroom for his birthday…since he can’t go downstairs to the grow…
hang in there hun…and keep us posted!

5 Likes

3yrs? Damn, I’d go nuts! But the situations are a bit diff, his was due to a stroke, that is usually a long recovery process. I’m glad to hear he’s gaining his mobility back though. You go @Draig!
I used both of the spare bedrooms for ‘overflow’ rooms (packed, usually lol) for a couple of years. Now that we’re no longer commercial and don’t need any overflow rooms, Rose has gotten her spare BRs back, good luck in me trying to get either of them again! She says not no, but HELL NO!

2 Likes

@BeagleZ @MrWizard @mufafa @DJSF @Floyd @Slammedsonoma420 @LegsMahoney @Randar @imstinky @CADMAN @HolyAngel @Pannonian @herojuana.tom @Heavenlygoo @Dr.VitaminGreen @canuckistanPete @Foreigner @Tugthepup @SensiBowl @Rhino_buddy @DesertHeartGardens @Perro @BarefootAndBlazed
@CrunchBerries @Pigeonman @the_bot @AzSeaindooin420 @Murciano207 @Kasper0909 @oleskool830 @G-paS @MoBilly @potpotpot @bassman5420
@VAkish @Gizmo @Faithisyours @highminwin @Tao @sedin @skyf @HorseBadorites @Mr_Greenfern @Pluckyevil @morecatslesspeople @tresbundles @faithisyours @Abbbian @BeagleZ @Zolorp @chronix @ChronicMcBudz @PineTarBastard @lophophora.ca @CORNBREADJUNIOR @Bobgrows @DrGonzo13 @alwaysnoob @CapnCannabis @BigMike55 @RatsboggleBiological @oldtimerunderground @JustSumTomatoes @Limeflavouredheadbut @meesh @no_chem @misterbee @thecrazster @hapi @kanehb

19 Likes

bundle #17 $25
bundle #18 $25

sending love… :heart:

2 Likes

You got it cuz, bid is noted, many thnx!

3 Likes

I didn’t see this somehow but damn man. I hope they can get you sorted out without having to go that route.

5 Likes

I am sorry to hear that. I will hit you up I don’t wanna do the auction. I went by your old stomping grounds. I thought about you. It sure has changed around there. I want some of those autos. I know it’ll be on Monday. Sometimes I would like to cut mine off. I hate to say that. We play too hard we think that we can do it all. That is the problem with this old school guys. They broke the mold when they made you. You’re a tough cookie.

3 Likes

Just a ‘BTW’ folks, the regular single packs of seeds are also still available for your growing pleasure!
All seed packs are $15.00 donation each, there is a S&H $5.00 untracked or $10.00 tracked, per order.
These are all Photo regular seeds
4 - pk 10 seeds - Blue Gold - (Acapulco Gold x Blue Cookies)
3 - pk 10 seeds - Blue Light District - (NL#5 x Blue Cookies)
4 - pk 10 seeds - Pepe Le Bleu - ('98 S#1 x Blue Cookies)
3 - pk 10 seeds - Blue Girl - (GSC x Blue Cookies)
3 - pk 10 seeds - Alien OG
5 - pk 10 seeds - Mystery mix :fire:

Auto Fem seeds
4 -pk 10 seeds - NEW RELEASE IceCream Morning (Gelato x Durban Sunrise) fem auto
6 - pk 10 seeds - Mix auto :fire: some Fem, some regular

6 Likes

Well…tell Miss Rose you could just use the closet and fit in a small tent in one–she can keep the rest of the room ‘‘as-is’’ !
LOL! She’‘ll probably want to skin me alive for suggesting it…but as the ‘woman of the house’’ I try to make everyone happy…and if the plants make him happy…I’m happy!

4 Likes

Bundle 3 I’ll bid 60

3 Likes

Sent you a DM my friend.

1 Like

$60 on Bundle #3, you got it cuz, bid is noted, many thnx!

@CanuckistanPete there is activity on one of the Bundles you bid on

AUCTION OF SOME PERSONAL STASH :fire:
PLEASE READ CAREFULlY, THANKS!
This auction will run starting today(Weds) at 5PM my time (Central) and run until noon Sunday, to give any that want a chance to bid.
Ok folks, the time has come for me to let a lot of things go. Due to my medical issues,
it’s looking like I won’t be doing as much as I had hoped in the immediate future, and
possibly further. Proceeds will be mainly used for medical expenses, since my conditions
haven’t improved very much and the bills keep mounting.

I’m going to thin down my personal stash, letting a lot of :fire: go.
A lot of these were gotten through trades. a few were gave to me,
some were bought, with occasional ‘freebies’ included in the purchase.
A good bit of them were made by myself, some I have are in numbers that are less than what I sell in my packs(10), and all were accumulated over the past 3-4 years, sealed and stored well, in fridge.

I don’t care for wiki, so we’ll do this in a post-bid format.
I’ll be putting bundles of strain/seeds packs together for bids on each group/bundle.
Please put your name, the bundle number, and your bid in your post… I’ll go in order the posts appear on my screen. Bid/win on as many bundles as you want.

A lot of these I have held close and dear, but they need to go to homes where they’ll be grown.

There will be a minimum bid of $25.00 per bundle. Each bundle will have more seeds
than the price I sell individual seeds for($1.50/per)
There will be a $5.00 S&H fee on each order, up to 6 packs of seeds. I accept PayPal or cash-in-mail only, thnx.

Once the auction is closed, please DM me to arrange donation/bid payments.

Please don’t ask for more info on strains/provenance, all I have is in the
description in each bundle. If nothing is there, then I don’t know or remember.

The bundles up are;
I

And the bids so far are;

CanuckistanPete
Bundle 3 Photos $51
Bundle 16 Autos $41

Ris
Bundle #6 $25
Bundle#15 $25 Autos
Bundle#20 $25 Autos

503BudMan
Bundle #9 photo $30

sprinklememay
Auto Bundle #19 $35

OGTreeSlayer
bundle #11 #30

MorningStarPurple
Bundle #10 Photos $35

PCC5rivers
Bundle #8 $25

Illicitmango
Bundle #2 $25

Joey420
Bundle #13 $35
Bundle #14 $40

highminwin
bundle #17 $25
bundle #18 $25

Rhinobucket1
Bundle #3 $60

Emeraldgreen
Bundle #4 $50
Bundle #16 $50

3 Likes

Put me in for lot 4 and 16 at 50 each

3 Likes

The bid is noted cuz, many thnx!

1 Like

Looks like once again @CanuckistanPete , someone’s knocking on your door.

1 Like

Let’s go $65 on bundle #3

2 Likes