Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

I’ll take it. lol
It looks delicious.

3 Likes

I will! I know it’s fem seed and not your original clone but I’m definitely excited to try something close :grin:

3 Likes

I am curious to know @JohnnyPotseed opinion on how the fem seeds compare to the clone of Frankenstein.

Say out of a pack of 10 fem frank beans, how will someone fare at finding a close approximation of the Frankenstein clone.

I know it’s subjective but I am just wondering how stable/worked the fem beans are.

4 Likes

Even though S1’s, the seeds are relatively stable. Good germination rate. Everyone I’ve seen growing that posted pics, show a damn good representation of the ‘Original Frankenstein’… I’d still say there will be various phenos of the strains used that may show up, here n there.
After I bred her (3.5 yrs) I still took another 1.5 yrs to ‘smooth’ her out. I think that has a lot to do with the beans being so stable in giving a good rep of the Original Frankie.
The final result of beans produced over 22 yrs ago, are what I used to grow the original gal from.

11 Likes

Great answer and thanks. I love the frank clone so much I need to get the fem beans just in case and well I was wondering.

2 Likes

Here’s three of @JohnnyPotseed strains available.
Fem Frankenstein

Fem Walkenstein

Fem Island Sweet Skunk

Lol I was in a safety meeting when I posted them. All fixed.

28 Likes

the 1st & 3rd pic are the same? Very nice looking!

2 Likes

Frankenstein is over 6’ now, Walkenstein is a bush. ISS is reaching up trying to keep up with franky.:green_heart:

5 Likes

This fem Frankenstein is almost 6’ has been for awhile. The planter bed is only a foot deep and pretty solid ground underneath at least for now so I’m guessing roots can’t get much deeper, but she is a sturdy girl. I did trim her up quite a bit. I love showing pics of her as she is my personal largest to date so please forgive me. :joy:

25 Likes

Nothing to forgive there, cuz. She IS a lovely lady! lol

6 Likes

@Greenfingers & @Kasper0909, both are lovely examples of Frankie. BUT… lol get ready for the ‘bud-reach’! They both are gonna get bigger when they start to flower! lol
I’ll say, without hesitation or reservation, them gals are gonna go over 8’

Now, let’s sit back and watch n see!

6 Likes

That’s good news, I have her in the same spot I had last year’s 8 footer. Make it 9 or 10, that would be awesome. Trees.:deciduous_tree:

3 Likes

Ya she is pre flowering like crazy, hairs all over almost looks like she is going into flower. She is ready!!

1 Like

Here’s one of my FrankenBubbles, this thing is built like a brick shithouse, I’m pretty excited about this one! Thanks :pray: @JohnnyPotseed

21 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed , your letter arrived today, thanks Senor!

6 Likes

Got me a nice pile of beans today from my brother in Tulsa. Thanks bro.

20 Likes

What a great list

1 Like

At a very good price. Jump in 311 get you some of these beans. Start your journal. You won’t be disappointed. Sorry I looked and see if you had one going. Give me a tag when you do.

3 Likes

Great service as well! :wink:

1 Like

Thnx guys, I appreciate the compliments! I’m not big, so in order to compete, I need to be on my toes in the price, service and selection department, lol With emphasis on ‘price & service’…
Selection? There are a LOT of very nice strains/crosses out there. but I do my best in all departments.

13 Likes