One of my favorite smokes for sure

2 Likes

This will be one of the four packs i got from, @JohnnyPotseed
Can’t wait to get them
Thanks Johnny for the great customer service

1 Like

Double thunder is a great name.

2 Likes

Oh shit ! Get us a smoke report or just tell me what Terps did you find dominant ? I got a reg pack and a fem pack of this strain because I’ve heard the best of it !

1 Like

Where did the reg pack come from?Last i heard there wasnt a Dude Frankie in over 20 years.

3 Likes

What? lol No way, brother
It mighta just said Frankie, or Frankenstein… but no ‘reg’

tag @SubzeroIceKold ??
I think you’ve gotten a bit confused with the packs you got from me…
lol I just went back over your order and you DID get a FRANKENKUSH from me, is that what you’re calling a regular Frankie?! You also DID get a fem Frankenstein.

5 Likes

LOL ya heard right, brother…

2 Likes

Hard to explain because it’s different from anything I have had it’s super zesty with fruity skunk that’s my take someone else may taste something totally different

2 Likes

The BOGO has ended folks! I want to thank each and every one of you that helped to make it such a grand success!
Over Grow The World!

23 Likes

Notice to all who got in on this BOGO.
I’m packing envelopes as fast as my old fingers can go! lol So, please be patient folks. The beans are coming to yas! lol

16 Likes

Your faster than anyone else. I hope it was a good one.

5 Likes

I can’t wait to GeT ThEM
All Five Strains

4 Likes

er… lol ya only ordered four cuz!

4 Likes

Plus the Dibbs winner @JohnnyPotseed

4 Likes

lol my bad, I forgot I put that into your envelope with the rest! You are correct, hermano!

5 Likes

Frankenstein is I’m my top 5 for sure. I believe your description would tick the boxes for the Frankie I grew as well. Very hardy and wants to grow big I’d say lst, scrog, top or fimming will make you a happy grower. Didn’t really have any larf, solid buds that were stinky and she like to eat wow! I’d recommend this cultivar for anyone who grows to grow at least once cause you will want to grow more!

10 Likes

one hell of a list you have sir

10 Likes