Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

This is truly amazing on top of everything thing else you offer! You make it affordable for a person to try new, amazing genetics. I tip my hat to you good sir!

4 Likes

Shit I missed it

Changing gears, brother. lol Steppin things up a bit… a good friend of mine, not gonna name names mind yas… ahem, @NDNCHILD …lol came up with a shipping container (tested HARD!) that is a fraction of the shipping containers sold on Amazon.
Does the same thing, at 1/4 of the cost. I’m cranking up a cloning box (not that bigass monster 128 site, lol) next week. There WILL be rooted clones by the New Year!

(Oh, @420noob I’m understanding you’re interested in Jenny Kush, well that’ll be one I take clones from probably around mid Feb.)
These just went into the 6" pots today. GEN 1 clones from a GEN 0 mother, grown from tissue culture.

14 Likes

Next one isn’t until next year, brother! Sorry… (of course, ‘next year’ is only a few weeks away! lol)

2 Likes

I had some seeds and send to @TopShelfTrees1 to do a seed run. Only got 2 plants and in process of getting more seeds to up the genetics.

1 Like

Cool, but if you ever want to grab one of the clones of original JK, sourced from the breeder…lol ya know where to find me, brother.

8 Likes

20231208_203204
Another happy customer. Thank you JP!

8 Likes

Glad they made the trip ok brother!
Grow On!

2 Likes

Ya I think I’ll be doing that as well. Thanks for the heads up a clone is definitely in my future. If you look at my profile it’s one of the strains listed.

3 Likes

Honestly I hadn’t looked, brother. I had to grab it when I saw the THC levels in lab tests. lol A mutual friend told me you might be into it.

3 Likes

Well thank you and I am and thanks to the little birdie who mentioned it.lol. Ya it was the first dispensary strain both my girl and I liked I mean sought out cause the rest was garbage. Then started growing and it was just natural to grow it myself. Of course it something that needed to be shared on here especially for jenny the activist. Plus it’s FIRE AF!!!

2 Likes

It was/is a fitting tribute to the activist Jenny Monson aka ‘Jenny Kush’
Gotta give props to Rare Dankness, they outdid themselves!

3 Likes

All gone folks, thnx…

5 Likes

Yes, yes they did and I love it!

4 Likes

Alrighty now, lol finally got all the packages & cards/envelopes finished. So to everyone that has yet to receive their order… ‘Hold on, it’s a-coming’! lol The last go out in tomorrow’s morning mail.
This has been a fun-filled year. I’ve had a lot of joy & warmth in my heart, seeing folks growing the crosses I’ve made, and seeing how they’ve done!
I look forward to the coming year, and lemme tyell yas, folks… lol
IT’S GONNA BE SOMETHING TO BEHOLD! :thinking: :scream: :crazy_face: :heart_eyes: :+1:

What with all the new ‘old’ genetics, and new genetics, also… there’s gonna be some :fire: coming down the way! :rofl: :star_struck: :heart: :+1:

18 Likes

My wife says if I buy anymore of JohnnyPotseeds genetics, we have to move into a bigger house!

But it’s always easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. :rofl:

9 Likes

Does she know there’s another pack on the way? lol

Tell her, start packing…
:scream: :man_facepalming: :rofl: :+1:

edit… Hey @CanuckistanPete lol has she seen what’s on the agenda for nexr year?!

7 Likes

I’m sort of on the same program when it comes to seeds . I’ve been told I’d have to find my own place to live if I even thought of buying any. lol
Merry Christmas

10 Likes

Ahh, she doesn’t mind, I just like joking around. She smokes more than I do!

6 Likes

How did it turn out? I have a few of those seeds.
Thunder Rose

14 Likes