Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

There will be a few, yes. In addition to the new releases already on the listing.

13 Likes

That gives me time to stash some cash, thanks for the heads up!!

3 Likes

Is one of them going to be the chocolate diesel cross you mentioned about last year?

2 Likes

Naw that one didn’t pan out.
There will be some Strawberry Diesel though

11 Likes

That’s a bummer! I was waiting for that one lol is going to be straight strawberry diesel?

3 Likes

\ also some Blue Tara and Willie Nelson beans
Also Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude

edit… my bad brother, it’s The cross only, not straight Strawberry Diesel

17 Likes

Heck Yeah! I have an April Birthday, I will be treating myself to some cuttings if you are still shipping them then.

5rij

7 Likes

Strawberry diesel and space dude sounds like a winner!

5 Likes

I plan on letting cutting go out until the temps get too warm to ship. Can’t do that in the heat of summer.

4 Likes

Blue Tara?
I have straight up Willie Nelson. Unless you are getting Blue Tara from someone else.

6 Likes

BigMike is shooting some of them to me, he told me awhile back.

1 Like

Ok, that’s definatly cool!

4 Likes

I have some set aside for you @Oldjoints just have not got them in the mail yet.

5 Likes

He has a good one every month so this one should b very special! He keeps getting me with the buy one sales and new stuff lol.:wink::+1:

9 Likes

Yeah haven’t been looking for seeds or to spend $$ for a while but want he’s got some genetics i must have for outdoors this summer. A b1g1 would be great !!!

7 Likes

This coming sale will be a bit different. You’ll see what I’m talking about when I announce it!

18 Likes

This is code for it’s gonna be f’ing EPIC!:exploding_head:

11 Likes

Oh lol and just an FYI, folks… y’all can blame Rose for this upcoming sale ‘teaser’ I’m dropping on yas! It was her idea to let it be known, since I wasn’t gonna hold my usual end-of-month/beginning-of-month. But rather wait until the time to release sale info on the 10th.
:thinking: :scream: :rofl: :wink: :crossed_fingers:

15 Likes

Yo,
Hey what’s good. I’m new to OG ,
I was looking to grab a pack of Frankenstein S1s, if available.
Cheers

5 Likes

Hey there, welcome to OverGrow!
All inquiries please use DM, thnx
I’m not sure if you can use DM yet. You might be able to respond though. So DM incoming

2 Likes