Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

I’m here for sure…. Proud of ya, good old school hardy genetics.

1 Like

Awesome venture!

1 Like

Frankie…. In bean form??? That’s the one I’m waiting on!

4 Likes

That’ll be one of the projects in the upcoming months

5 Likes

Been busy most of today, but came home to some incredible news! This is awesome @JohnnyPotseed ! You’re the perfect sponsor for this wonderful place.

Also I got those cuts, and there all in my cloner, hopefully starting to root already. :yum:

:raised_hands:

5 Likes

Epic news! I’ll pre-order the first pack! TAKE MY MONEY!

7 Likes

Sorry folks lol I was watching a movie with the wife.
I’m thinking, now how do I celebrate this?

I don’t have many seeds of very many strains as yet, and will be basically ‘coasting’ on my reserves until I’m back up and running with my new grows, and making new crosses.
The list I’ll offer will be published tomorrow. I need to count, and then I can give real numbers available, of what strains.

So stay tuned folks! lol

19 Likes

Awesome news sir! We will be doing business in the future. What a lovely turn of events!

2 Likes

Good news Mr Johnny!!! Waiting for the catalog to make an order !!!

2 Likes

This is so wonderful! Couldn’t have been anyone better than you @JohnnyPotseed !
Can’t wait to see what you come up with.
Congratulations on this endeavor! :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

@Bobgrows ,Thanks cuz I told everyone ‘I gotta plan’ … that plan is offering for sale, crosses of all the top potent Autos I’ve been searching/ trading for. Also my crosses of Photo-periods. I’m going to be generating some :fire: lol

4 Likes

I will keep my eyes peeled!
Growing the purple Rhino now, started them all the same time. But that beast is already twice the size! Strong genetics right there!
I know you’ll have the :fire:

5 Likes

I’ve gotten some more strains to play with in making crosses, to go along with the over 250 strains already on hand.
All my seeds from the crosses will sell for $1 each except the really hard to find ‘one offs’
The new ones won’t be out until after I’m into my new digs with a new grow up and running, but it’s coming!

So, I think having a lot of good strains/crosses selling at ‘a-buck-a-pop’ will make everyone happy. With the exception maybe, of some ridiculously priced seedbanks lol

18 Likes

If you like the way it’s growing cuz lol just wait until you smoke it!
The wife loved it, and so did I

2 Likes

post moved to top intro

14 Likes

Some great selections and even better pricing .

2 Likes

Awesome! I see several there that intrigue me. Wish I could get clones though, Frankie and Chemdawg would already be paid for. Been looking for alien though, definitely copping a pack asap

5 Likes

lol look at the updated listing cuz, there are cuttings of what you mentioned available now!

3 Likes

Whose and what year Northern Lights?

Too long ago to remember cuz, sorry. I’ve had this mother for many years now. It is a good representation (pheno) of the strain, is the best I can tell you. i got the seeds about 11-12 yrs ago from a reputable seedbank

2 Likes