Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

The thing about most photos(especially Frankie/crosses) is if you let them veg awhile, they’ll recover and grow into nice trees, unlike autos lol

4 Likes

They really are beautiful Indica Classics JP!

Herself is in front and her badass Brother behind her.

There’s somethin sexy about those fat juicy looking indica leaves. What ancestors of Frankenstein would you attribute that to JP?

Expound Maestro…

PS, Herself doesn’t look that yellow in RL, she’s Emerald green.

3 Likes

Probably the white Rhino lol
They are lovely also!

3 Likes

Tell us more Senor,

I just got some PPP seed from a dear friend, How did the Paonia Purple Paralyzer manifest itself in my little PM twins.

Pack a dab in that pipe and spin some tales of creating Frankenstein. LOL :sunglasses: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Oh the tales I could tell lol but sorry cuz, they’ll have to wait until another day. I’m self medicating hard atm. I spent a couple hours harvesting a couple plants, then rested a couple hours, then another couple hours chopping another couple plants, now I’m toast! Just one big hurt from bow to stern

12 Likes

Raincheck Brother, no worries.

Gather some peace. :pray: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

So do I!

Blue Light is an abomination! :vulcan_salute: :laughing:
blue light

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Can’t wait to check out some of your stuff brother. I got 3, perhaps 2 BOG repro’s on my list but gonna fit some of you gear in at some point. Got a pack of Paralyzed Monster I am dying to grow.

6 Likes

Would be fucking fire for the JPseed & BOG man to break glasses and let the strains begin :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :green_heart: :sunglasses:

Ok, good people of the OGneverse… As promised, it’s time to drop these new crosses!
There is a very limited number, since there wasn’t much of the Black Cream Fem pollen to use.
These are all potent strains, and good Feminized crosses. The seeds are from the ‘BBP-enhanced’ plants I ran and pollinated with the Feminized Black Cream pollen provided by @Nagel420
I test germinated a few and they pop quickly, with nice fat taproots.

The crosses are;

1. Strawberry/Banana Cream Pie (strawberry banana by Canuck Seeds x Black Cream F2 by Sweet Seeds)
  2. Sour Cream (Sour60 F3 x Black CreamF2) (Sour60 is a cross of Lowryder X Master Kush X Blueberry X Sour Bubble)
    Sour60 seeds were provided by @cannabliss at beginning of last year, I’ve been in a purple pheno hunt on em.
  3. JP’s Cookies & Cream (Gorilla Cookies by 420FastBuds x Black Cream)
    Gorilla Cookies is a cross of GG#4 x GSC Thin Mints
  4. Black juJu (Wedding Glue x Black Cream) Wedding Glue by OregonEliteSeeds is
    a cross of Wedding Cake x GG#4
  5. Creamy Magic (Magnum by Canuck Seeds x Black Cream) Magnum is Legend Orange Apricot F3 X Magnum Opus
  6. Gelato Cream ( Gelato by 420FastBuds x Black Cream) Gelato is Sunset Sherbet x Thin Mint GSC

Available;
1-10pks - Strawberry/Banana Cream Pie
1-10pks - Sour Cream
1-10pks - JP’s Cookies & Cream
3-10pks - Black JuJu
2-10pks - Creamy Magic
3-10pks - Gelato Cream

18 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed could you jog my memory on what UFS is?

2 Likes

Uncle Festers Skunk #18

4 Likes

I didn’t know you had this going on. Sorry I missed it. Cool strains. #4 sounds sweet. For some reason I thought it was over. Very nice strains. I glad I did get some from you. I was having trouble seeing then. Better now.

Im sweatin that Stinky Thai @JohnnyPotseed . Are those 4 packs like, forever?

2 Likes

Bro I had to get those!
I had no plans nor need, but the double stinker and stinky Thai couldn’t be ignored.
Snagged em both. :bear::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

They are, until they’re gone. That’s all there is cuz

4 Likes

I want a cookies and cream. What are the donations? Next month new drop? @JohnnyPotseed is that’s all that’s left? I’m sorry I’m missed it. I remember you posting this. I didn’t pay attention.

DM me orders please cuz

1 Like

Hey @JohnnyPotseed I got my Double Stinker, and Stinky Thai with the quickness!
Thanks for offering these to the community.
Amy general information on the mixed bag of freebies? Like, what strains might be present?

1 Like

I grew only top shelf strains, for us as well as for sale to the dispos cuz. The list of strains grown over the past 4 years is in the hundreds… but, ALL were :fire:

2 Likes