Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Oh ok, so @Merakiseeds is a buddy of yours? That’s cool cuz, and i appreciate the plug!
Hi and welcome to OG, Merakiseeds!

2 Likes

no you’re not. you never sent a DM per my instructions though

I’m not into ‘chasing’ a potential customer cuz, I specifically said 'anyone wanting to place an order, please DM me
@Dannytonzawillpay … i have not recieved any DM from you cuz

1 Like

He may still be at TL0. can’t send DMs until TL1

1 Like

As far as I’m aware while there are limits, yes…he can still send a certain number of DM
I just went and checked, and I’m wrong, you’re right. He can’t
@Dannytonzawillpay looks like you need to wait a bit yet, and build up your TL cuz Sorry I don’t have a webpage or site you can go to

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

lol cuz did you not read my edit? I said

1 Like

I think you can answer a dm that’s sent to you though ?

Well let me see if that’s the case @Dannytonzawillpay DM incoming

1 Like

I missed the edit while I was typing on my phone. Hope you know by now that I wouldn’t talk down to you my friend.

2 Likes

oh no lol that wasn’t even in my radar cuz!I checked and told you you were right I guess while you were doing the same lol
When in doubt, check it out

2 Likes

lol Ok that was rather rude. But you’ve been removed from this thread and don’t have to worry about it anymore @Dannytonzawillpay

2 Likes

Oof. Thought maybe they were on their way to redemption; looks like they stay “poofed” after all.

2 Likes

The answers were beyond redemption cuz lol he is ‘permanent ignored’

lol i guess that’s what I get for trying to be nice and going against my better judgment but OFW it is what it is

3 Likes

Damn only 2 days and already sold out of cuts for Frankenstein, Frankenstein’s Bride and '98 Sour Diesel?! That’s awesome! :grinning: You’re my favourite sponsor @JohnnyPotseed!!

7 Likes

Yeah cuz lol I gotta let the girls rest and recuperate a bit before taking any more, from those at least.
Give em a couple weeks, folks and they’ll give up more babies!

There’s plenty of young new growth, but too small to use as cuttings quite yet

4 Likes

Hey Johnny… Haven’t heard that handle since PS. I don’t know if you’re the same guy, but he was cool. Anyway your seeds sounds like a hell of a bargain!, good luck and spread the seeds bro.

4 Likes

Planet Skunk was one site i used to go to yep cuz. Welcome to OG! lol This was the first site I ever went to back in the late 90s

Oooops lol i see you’ve actually been here a good while cuz!

4 Likes

Yeah my wife Lady Zandra and I both moderated for a while but I moved on… thanks for the welcome lol…I’ve been here a while just haven’t posted much. Will do more anyway good to see you. still around haven’t seen anyone else from PS but OG has some great peeps! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Oh SNAP! lol how well don’t I remember those names lol How is Lady’Z’ and also y’all’s infamous cross "Wanda’?lol i’ll never forget the pics of her tossed out and still trying to grow, so y’all rescued her lol

lol although I’m sorry to say, I knew you both were mods, and i do remember Lady ‘Z’ and the plant you named Wanda lol I just can’t remember the handle you used, so sorry cuz
But if you refresh my memory?

Actually lol if my memory isn’t failing me, @Draig was your handle on PS, right?

3 Likes

Hey there. You got one heck of a memory. We still have Wanda. She’s a 20+ week strain, so we breed with her. She was the base for the original SkittLZ that we gave out at PS. It is not the current Skittlz everyone talks about with Grape Ape and Grapefruit. Though we heard someone did breed something with it. We are currently getting ready to breed with her some more to stabilize the strains we made from her and are using landrace and Heirloom strains. Good to hear from you, nice to know we are remembered.

8 Likes