Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Haa, haa, haa I always try to pull out a book from my shelf to shoot a “they made it” shot of beans when they get here. Tonight I was too lazy to go down to the basement to dig out a book I haven’t used but then saw a very old box of Rajaneesh/Osho Tarot cards in my cabinet and thought there’s gotta be three that ‘fit’.
:call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Thats killer those cards u make man… I love it!!! Oh my bad … I meant @CADMAN

4 Likes

Those were made by @CADMAN with a little help from me. Mostly his effort though … hey, why bother trying to improve on perfect? lol
They’ll be used with Fem Frankenstein seeds when available

8 Likes

Man that Frankie is a rockstar!!

4 Likes

Frankie being trained she’s almost filled the 24 x 24 screen

Just cleaned the underside and moved a few branches around there’s ruffly 79 opening in the screen looking to do 2 branches each lol I’m lucky if it’s 1 per opening

I’m nothing flipping her till the screen is full

20 Likes

That is going to be an amazing sight when it’s filled that space up all the way!
:dark_sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yeah it is. I am looking forward to it

1 Like

@MoBilly @Kavman

I need to keep up on canopy management training them to stay the same hight will be fun

3 Likes

I have never done anything that extensive with training plants. Not sure why. Looks great to me. It’s an art for sure.

2 Likes

Ty for all the kind words

I like to play I do a 40in x 40 in net sometimes

It’s a bitch but being retired I have time to manage it

Paps

9 Likes

I am semi retired. So maybe that’s my problem of not doing it.

4 Likes

There’s a lot to be said for them scrog grows. lol that I DO know. But in my condition, there’s no way! I’ve tried SOG, as well as SCROG a few times over the years. Labor intensive, but usually the yield makes the extra labor worth it.
I’ll be curious to see how this one does, please keep us posted @Papalag

6 Likes

I love to use a scrog net. Sometimes its hard to manage unruly branches, but its kinda fun. Here’s a couple pics from a grow back in 2020 in my 2x4 tent

First pic is all northern lights
Second pic is NL on the left and a girl scout cookies on the right.

Had to pull these from my Instagram cuz the SD card that those pics are on is stashed away in my safe cuz it was full. But yea I love using screens.

8 Likes

Fuck you just gave me an idea! Now I need to wait until it’s warmer and figure out how to get a Frankie cut up here in :canada: so I can breed her with the Rockstar i’m going to start on Tuesday!

Frankenstein + Rockstar = “Frank n Furter”

8 Likes

You’d definitely then have to cross that with…

18 Likes

Great offer on the snips…all 3 of mine rooted no problem. You won’t find cheaper/better quality for the money.

6 Likes

I’d call it frankenstar!!

4 Likes

that would be amazing.

2 Likes

Dr Scott: “Janet!”
Janet: “Dr. Scott!”
Brad: “Janet!”
Janet: “Brad!”
Frank:…“Rocky!!”

“Dammit, Janet!”

1 Like