Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

10 ft ceiling might be iffy

3 Likes

I can probably take 10% of the total mass out maybe twice over a week without changing things too much. With this vigor I don’t see it changing it’s mind.

3 Likes

lol Remember what I said awhile back cuz. Any and every Frankie cross I’ve done so far is as sturdy as the mother (Frankenstein) she’ll take any abuse you can toss at her and laugh. So put on a brave face, my friend, and use a strong hand!

7 Likes

I can surrender the mains to a point and let the rest catch up.

Outdoors this has got to be a 2# plant.

1 Like

You can do it I have faith . Ratchet straps work well give them all a click every time your in there . Pretty soon there all growing side ways .

3 Likes

Package arrived today .cheers matey

2 Likes

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Alrighty then, lol the time has finally come to announce the release date of…
FEMINIZED FRANKENSTEIN SEEDS!!
January 15th, at 12 O’clock noon, my time (USA - Central time zone)
My good friends, @MoBilly , @Nagel420, and myself, have been working on getting these fully mature and viable beans ready for y’all.All of the seeds are from clones of the same plant, and hit with the pollen from a reversed clone. They’ve been ‘germination tested’.
The Fem Frankie Beans will be offered up for a donation of $25.00 per 10pk of seeds. Due to available number and demand, there will be a limit of 2-10packs max, thnx folks… Enjoy!
I’ll be including a collector card with each pack ordered. Designed by @CADMAN & myself.
the card will be in a protective/clear collector card holder, along with the puck of 10 seeds.
front & back image

This is just the announcement of the release lol please don’t DM any orders before I offer them up on the 15th, thnx!

41 Likes

great job gentleman! thanks for all your hard work!

6 Likes

F KING YESSSS… LETS GO. WHOOP WHOOP.
Live this @JohnnyPotseed

11 Likes

I’m very excited about these, thanks guys! :+1:

8 Likes

I can see an OG system overload coming.

7 Likes

lol I doubt it’ll get that bad cuz

7 Likes

This is amazing Genetics, Feminized Frankenstein Hell yesss… No guess work involved & a sweet Collectors Trading Card to boot…

8 Likes

Wo0t w0ot.

3 Likes

Famous last words. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

9 Likes

That’s great news @JohnnyPotseed , been waiting to try some of the Frankenstein you and your fellow USA residents have been talking about. Really cool.

10 Likes

Looking forward to it!

1 Like

All the time and hard work is very much appreciated @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly & @Nagel420 this is gonna be extremely awesome :+1:t2: Happy Growing The Doc

4 Likes

I second that.

2 Likes