Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

:rofl:

AMAZING! I use the siren from “Silent Hill” as my phone alarm and when it goes off most around me get upset.

1 Like

Mine was the “screaming goat” ringtone. People would jump out of their skins when it went off. That happened in the dentist office while I was waiting for him to start drilling. Thirty seconds later and…

I removed that ringtone. lol

4 Likes

4.5 hours until the fem Frankie drop folks!

13 Likes

I’ve tried liking that 2 times already lol i get this

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 14 minutes before trying again.

[OK](javascript::wink:

lol ok, the second time my ‘like’ stayed

4 Likes

Being a Noobie here JPs, its a wonderful thing to see this Community wrap themselves around You and your efforts.
Its a wonderful thing to see a “Project Launch” like this, get Hyped and Drooled-over, but Mostly its your Knowledge and Patience that I see people Loving.

Best Wishes Johnny. See ya in 4:17

4 Likes

I think this is the most excited I’ve seen folks here, waiting for some beans to drop. Congrats @JohnnyPotseed

6 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker(54)

1 Like

I’m excited for lunch time! Hope you have a great Sunday and that all goes smoothly TTY SOON… @JohnnyPotseed I’ve actually had my phone set to say “it’s alive” whenever it’s turned on and for my alarm at 11am(mountain time)! Now let’s all play nice this afternoon and I really like how you’re putting the collector cards in with everyone’s purchase very cool The Doc

6 Likes

6 Likes

Sweet! Nicely done @JohnnyPotseed frankenstein is a gem in her own right and I’m glad she’s going to be able to be in everyone’s garden now.

1 Like

Can almost feel the excitement building .

5 Likes

here’s a teaser for yas folks lol @MoBilly sent me this pic of some beans he shucked outta one bud. As you can see, they’re grade ‘A’ beans, with very few not ‘there’.

16 Likes

Seems to be a gathering going on here… what’s up? y’all want something?
:rofl: :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

13 Likes

:clock10:

4 Likes

Ah hell lol ok it’s only 5 minutes so f’it, I open for the DMs now folks!

9 Likes

DM SENT!

(in thread from when you announced and I jokingly messaged lol)

5 Likes

Done Glad I am done.

5 Likes

Order #1!!

:partying_face:

8 Likes

Damn, quick draw! Lol

4 Likes

I’m in there, thanks very much :pray:

2 Likes