Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Its the deal of the day, 30 seeds for $20.00. I couldn’t help but buy some.:green_heart:

6 Likes

I shouldn’t even said anything. I’m still trying to get my legs on… knee braces and stuff they help. I really did. I just went cracked open my piggy bank. I had $30 in there.

3 Likes

Dm and pp’ed lol

2 Likes

1 hour left folks, so if you’re wanting any at this price, lol you’ll need to get the DMs going!

3 Likes

OK FOLKS! This sale is officially over!
I want to thank each and every one of you fantastic denizens of the OGneverse for making this such a grand success!!!

6 Likes

There’ll be more crosses from other new strains soon though, lol so stay tuned!

4 Likes

Thank you so much. I really look forward to some of these new strains. I’ll look forward to what you have next round. I’m looking forward to @MoBilly @BigMike55 and @DougDawson gear.

4 Likes

Announcement
Due to the number of members who took advantage of this last sale I held. It’s taking me longer than I thought to get all requests filled. Have patience though, good people. lol The beans are going out, just not all in one day. All will be out to everyone by the end of the week.
Thnx
JP

15 Likes

Who would think you’d get 'em all out in one day?
That’s crazy talk

2 Likes

some people are just impatient

1 Like

I just try to pride myself on fast delivery lol IF I take more than a day or two I feel bad, like I’m letting good people down some.

3 Likes

No one has tried to hurry me up or anything lol I was just letting everyone know it’s going to take a bit longer than my usual.

1 Like

good things come to those who wait

3 Likes

Why ya take that down cuz lol it was funny!

2 Likes

OK.
Not always @olschool .
Tell that to this guy.
:laughing:

4 Likes

I don’t think that’s one of my customers! lol I might be slow, but I’m ahead of his supplier!

6 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed
Got a letter from yours truly today.
Thank you so much for your wonderful service, this year’s outdoor is going to be epic.

Pz :v:t2:

23 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT
All that got in on this last offer, I’ve received the funds except for 1 still waiting on. Also all packs have been finished, and the last ones will go out Monday. Getting em out in the mail took a bit longer than I thought, lol but there were so many took advantage of it to get some good strains!
Again, many thnx to all for making this such a grand success!!

18 Likes

I’m glad that so many OGer’s stepped up to the plate and got you back on the right track!!!
I would have taken advantage, but I’m so overloaded with seeds right now, I couldn’t justify it to the wife. Will definitely contact you in the future though!!!

2 Likes

wishing you a great outdoor grow season. Pz.

3 Likes