Johnny Potseed's Mexico Vacation - Down Memory Lane by way of Acapulco...GOLD, that is!

Dibs on the roof rack!

further3

Cheers
G

13 Likes

Nice, will be following for sure. Can’t wait to see how they look :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I’ve always been drawn to this strain for the history and strain description. I have exactly ONE ag seed from Barney’s Farm seeds. I think I got it as a freebie or something. I learned that it’s probably not the “real” ag… but who knows. Looking forward to this one!

3 Likes

How can one not wanna watch the Master at work. I’ll be right over here, between the Bong table and the beer keg.

3 Likes

Ok. We have master gardner @JohnnyPotseed and we add a classic strain thats impossible to find, what does that make?

Thats makes another thread for me to excitedly follow!

Lookin forward to this one Johnny!!

7 Likes

i’ll pull up a chair for this one :star_struck: looking forward to seeing what comes out!

1 Like

here she is

images pulled off the internet - not mine

27 Likes

Locked in Johnny!
Even I heard of this strain back when. My buddies went on and on about this strain.
I’m definitely going to grow out some “foundation stock” some day.
Acapulco Gold, Columbian Gold (this is a must because I actually tried some as a teen. It was my first toke ever), then there’s Lambs Bread, straight Afghani, Durban Poison, Northern Lights… You get the idea.
I grew some Northern Lights X Mazar that is very good but I want to know what the straight NL is like.

10 Likes

Oh my I am jealous. That’s a strain I have always wanted to grow. You da man! :+1:

2 Likes

Wow @JohnnyPotseed , you got me choosing a spot on the grass to sit and watch a legend grow a legend. Man, this is going to be amazing.

5 Likes

Now you know me lol… I’m gonna be doing my ‘mad scientist’ thing! Cross that shit with everything in my stable, just to see what pops up! :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses: :wink: :+1:

Man, I’m praying for at least one boy! ( just one will do it!)

9 Likes

I would really like to find some real LB too. Something I’ve never tried. Those old school tropical stuff that as a young’un very rarely showed up and made us curse the dirt weed. :joy:

5 Likes

That’s something about OG that really excites me. There are folks here like yourself that remember and understand how valuable they are. If I hang out long enough I’m sure I’ll have a chance at some. All the hybrids are cool enough, playing the mix and match game looking for interesting combinations but I miss the power and flavors of those “original” Sativas. I have lots of elephant tranq indica smoke that was easy to grow, compact etc. but I crave that mind in flight buzz.

5 Likes

Cool, just seen this. Mjnd if I pull up a chair??

2 Likes

Ya gotta get in line. Lots of us here asking Johnny for chairs, some asking for cots. I’m not so sure he has that many chairs!

4 Likes

I hope the food truck stops buy gonna be hungry while this show happens.

4 Likes

I will hang around for this one. I hope you plan to keep cuts. You know how it goes, as soon as you don’t, you will wish you had.
Anyhow, once you reach the finish line here, I know of a good “airline” to get you back from vacation.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:sunglasses:
Doc

1 Like

I want to thank all of you that’ve stopped by so far! It’s only just getting started so I guess we’d better just build a small encampment for the wagons, on the side for folks! :smile:
This is going to be a long and winding road to Mexico… with budding time included, probably around 6 months, at least. (3 mos. min in veg, 3 mos in bud)
I plan on taking as many cuts as I can to keep this strain going. Now that I’ve got the slippery lil shite in my grubby mitts, it ain’t getting away this time! I found myself wishing I’d taken cuts decades ago, after it had pretty much disappeared… not gonna happen again!
:rofl: :smile: :sunglasses: :wink: :+1:

12 Likes

Good morning Man, I’m glad these beans went to your hand, I planted a Brazilian sativa last year, it was 17 weeks long…

I will follow and follow the instructions.

big hug

5 Likes
3 Likes