Johnny Potseed's Mexico Vacation - Down Memory Lane by way of Acapulco...GOLD, that is!

God, I love that movie!

Sheriff Bart “A man drinks like that, and doesn’t eat, he is going to die.”

Waco Kid “When?” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Classic.
:guitar:

6 Likes

A really weird and fun ride is watching Blazing Saddles followed by Wagons East.

Ones great and the other is not; but together it’s like corn and cheese ice cream.

This will be epic, taking me back to the good old times in the 60’s before I got drafted, pulling up a chair!

1 Like

Looking forward to all the AG mixes in the next few years.

Always thought chem 91 or Sour D would pair well.

1 Like

Pulling up to watch here! Good luck @JohnnyPotseed

1 Like

I follow a guy on IG who ran AG last year in a 10x10 and it was crazy to watch the thing basically took over.

1 Like

Well shit man I’d shit myself to join you fellas. Just a spot in the yard is all I need. Ill bring the sleeping bag. :grin::call_me_hand::+1:

2 Likes

No need to go to those extremes… Sure, we like stinky plants, but stinky pants? I’ll pass…

5 Likes

There’s something wrong with a guy that is willing to shit his pants to go to a party!

8 Likes

As long as he takes care of it beforehand I guess it’s alright. :joy:

1 Like

May I recommend depends bsd =bring spare depends

3 Likes

ya do realize the avg age on this thread? those may be fighting words to some! LOL

3 Likes

Wife just bought me a new bag I’ll bring extras . Lol

3 Likes

“Depends” on the party.

4 Likes

I might have some laying around I could spare… :rofl: :rofl:

hope ya don’t mind ABU brand?

as in ‘Already Been Used’ :joy: :rofl:
j/k ya better bring yer own, I ain’t to that point …yet

6 Likes

I was wondering what that was flying from your flag pole I knew it wasn’t a flag you had so do they dry to a acceptable condition waving in the wind.

2 Likes

yeah they dry ok but you might have to flick off some flakes of ‘stuff’…

I usually just smack em against a tree and most of it comes right off!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Just turn them inside out. New again!

4 Likes

It ain’t the party bud. Lookin at pics and texts on here is awesome but being able to sit and pick the brain of one @JohnnyPotseed id consider a privilege…

Edit: Never needed depends, might have to pick some up though. :grin::rofl::rofl::call_me_hand::+1:

4 Likes

Cheers to you Johnny!!! Tagging along and I can’t wait til you get your first puff of nostalgia :smoking:

3 Likes