Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

lol cuz, I doubt there’s much of anything I haven’t tried.

I just go with the flow, lol and deal with it. No biggie
After over 20yrs of this, it’s become just another ‘part of life as I know it’

2 Likes

well, no offense but i wish i wasn’t awake with you on here. i had a good thing going for 2 days waking up when i had shit to do, and then one day i slept in all day and i’m back to this shitty schedule. only thing i’m looking forward to is ordering chinese tomorrow, been thinking about it all week.

2 Likes

But hey lol at least I’m still kicking
Just can’t kick too high lol

4 Likes

Doesn’t matter how high, as long as you still kickin’!

1 Like

There’s a lot of semi-bad jokes there for someone, but I’ll let it go lol

in my comment? i don’t see it

I’m just gonna leave it at that cuz lol

Like I said, lol semi-bad jokes abound there

lol The kinda stuff that’s not PC nowadays

chinese bbq ribs and mongolian beef.

1 Like

Hey not knocking cuz lol I do luuuuvs me some oriental cuisine

1 Like

If you haven’t noticed now and then, my mind stays in the gutter. Hell, the wife says that gutter is an uplifting moment, cause it’s usually lower…like in the sewer!

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed

whatcha smokin on these days?

really? lol Now c’mon cuz… you know what my favorite any time, go-to smoke is!! :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:
Frankenstein!! Why reach for hamburger when ya got filet mignon?!

4 Likes

But on that subject lol I’ve been thinking about doing another cross, with her as the mother of course! lol I’m thinking that ‘Frosted Cobra’ from SamwellBB

Have you looked at the pics, and even the curing jar?! Oh my! lol

2 Likes
1 Like

oh, i think i won some paralyzed monster from you recently? or gifted. i don’t remember when you sent them or maybe i put them away and forgot. or they’re on the way, i can’t remember

2 Likes

Something like that cuz lol Don’t ask me to remember atm which lol
I think you picked a cross of her in the sale I just had, and if that’s the case, they’ll be starting to go out first of the week.

nope you picked GDP
in the sale.
I don’t remember which cross you picked in my giveaway

1 Like

yeah i was about to say i ordered 20 gdp, so wherever the paralyzed monsters are is a mystery

If that’s the one you picked in he giveaway, you shoulda received them by now, I’d think

I know a lotta folks have already let me know they got the ones I sent out

2 Likes

yeah, i think i would have told you i got them. then again my memory is really bad.

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2).