Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

I have been blessed to receive some personal crosses a couple weeks ago I’m gonna sit this one out deff eyeing one gonna don’t want to lmao

Special thanks to
@Nagel420
@sprinklememaynee
@CornbreadJunior
@deeez99
@Bobgrows
@Neb
For spreading a legends work !

7 Likes

@DougDawson . I plan to get down there to Johnny’s place for some Frankenstein clones after I get done with the GDP seed run. I plan to have a lifetime supply of those Frankenstein seeds. From Johnny or myself, one way or another you will have a chance for some.

9 Likes

That’s amazing brother. allhail

1 Like

Like I told ya cuz, any time you want to drop by is fine

2 Likes

Very possible in there, this is my specimen of it, kinda growing a lil funny cuz I had it on a top shelf and was giving it to much volumn of water and didn’t realized I was flushing it and starving the thing not seeing how much water was going in the pots. Moved it back to floor level and trying to do some late feeding and going back to green and foxtailing a bit

6 Likes

My Frankenstein clones better not die it would be a shame to loose her .

1 Like

Anything crossed with Frankenstein would interest me!

1 Like

Believe it or not Johnny, I’m still waiting for the part for my transmission on the Jeep to become available from China. I have waited seven months for that blasted $30 part!
My old 62 Dodge 1/2 ton will be on the road soon though so immediatly after I finish the Granddaddy Purple I’m pointing the old girl West.
:wink::+1:

3 Likes

whoa, wait, whoa @MoBilly GDP??? kens cut? mel frank’s stock?

2 Likes

lol It’s probably sitting on one of the hundreds of transport ships sitting off the Cali coast

Either there or in the hundreds of acres of containers already sitting in the yards in Cali! lol smh…

2 Likes

That’s one of the things I always hated about Jeep…they’re great , until they break down! Then it’s a PITA and expensive
I had a Cherokee that needed a part, it cost over $200 to get a $24 part installed and after that I got rid of it lol

Special dealers, special parts, special prices, waiting for delivery of same, special techs…F’that!

1 Like

Bite your tongue! I reserve that title for only a few Jeeps… The current lineup is mostly garbage sadly…

Pretty much any wrangler, scrambler or version there of (CJ, YJ, TJ, even the 4 doors), the old wagoneer, older cherokees (before they discontinued and brought em back as garbage), and some grand cherokees. I’d take in a heartbeat. GF has a 2020 4 door, and I used to have an 89 YJ, and a 93 cherokee… GF had a patriot, and what a pile of shit. The transfer case was PART of the rear pumpkin! Total garbage…

Gimme a 4.0, and the 5spd AX15… Rubicon would be nice… But I’m gonna want to swap 1 ton axles in and a long arm kit, lower gears and cut away some of the body, a nice dovetail makes for great articulation :slight_smile: And beef up that “street” roll cage for sure…

Didn’t particularly like the 4.2 carb model, while crawling some of the angles you get in would starve the carb of fuel, no bueno when you need the skinny pedal and get nothing instead (can’t do the good old “when it doubt, power out”)…

I think it’s close enough to get this thing started, lol what say y’all?

2 Likes

OK GOOD PEOPLE, HERE WE GO! PLEASE REMEMBER TO POST YOUR NAME, COUNTRY FLAG, TRUST LEVEL AND STRAIN
YOU’RE INTERESTED IN.
I WILL ENTER YOUR INFO ON THE LIST AND KEEP UPDATING IT AS FOLKS ENTER FOR THE GIVEAWAY!
MANY THNKS TO ALL WHO SHOW INTEREST! ENJOY!!! :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

5 Likes

I have a mother GDP (fem) that smells just like the yellow pack Juicy Fruit gum. Indoornesian had informed me that he had been searching for this pheno for years and that it only shows up in Ken’s line.
I’m reversing one clone for pollination of another clone. I also have some Ken Estes seed that was bought at the club. Hopefully it’s a male. If so, I will be pollinating another clone with that.
Seeds will be available! :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

THAT GDP I would be looking forward to!

3 Likes

Whohoo!

@middleman :us: Regular
Paralyzed Monster please

1 Like

oh man, im gonna keep an ear to the ground for that one, ill shut about it now though cause johnny thread is about to explode…

1 Like

Pretty please tl2 :canada: Very interested.
Prolly not fast enough. :grimacing::hugs:

1 Like

TyrannabisRex - King Tut girl x PPP

Trust level 2

:us_outlying_islands:

A HUGE Thank you so much for doing this for the OG community!!

1 Like