Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

9-5🧐 7-330 with a hour and ten min drive thank got the weeks over lmao …

MORNING FELLAS!

5 Likes

you lazy cuz! lol I started around 3AM trimming and gleaning seeds :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

Just kidding man, I know you gotta go by the hours set, lol

I was able to get an earlier start than usual because I have the next batch up for harvesting, hanging in the front spare bedroom lol

4 Likes

Yeah I was up little later then usually but kept telling myself tomorrow is Friday … I need to get a band saw for the house to cut up some steaks would make it a lot easier …oh yeah and a commercial grinder for sausage hamburger …
It’s deer season lol

I aspire to be the shape you are in at your age and the drive and will power you have sir!!

3 Likes

Do what I did, get one of those old clamp on cast aluminum meat grinders. Mount it on a board with a small washing machine motor and fanbelt, put in an on-off switch and you can churn out some sausage/burger!!

3 Likes

Off to work fellas have a good one I’ll keep that in mind Johnny !!

4 Likes

Oh, I plan to experiment a little. Its like a 3 1/2 day print though, the maze itself is over 2 days solid printing time (I am using the max size of my biggest printer). And lately that printers been busy printing money :wink: lol. I really need to modify one or two more to that large bed size, I am using / requiring the bigger print area more and more, and having only 1 out of 8 here be that big… 3 out of 8 might be a better ratio to work towards. Most are 8.5" x 8.5" x 9.75" print area, the larger modification makes it 15.75" x 15.75" x 9.75" which is considerable, almost 4x the print area ultimately. So many projects and things going on. For now, what I have will have to do…

On my BC x BC seeds I have definitely noticed a variety of seed sizes, and they are well developed and mature in all the sizes as well. Really noticed it in the jar of seeds as I continue to de-seed, the smallest make their way to the bottom of the jar eventually. Its a noticeable size difference too… But dark, tiger stripes, no green. Gonna be fun seeing these babies grow up… Crazy to think I spent about $10 per seed for the first 5, and now have a few thousand :smiley: Last plant to glean seeds from is gonna be finished this morning… Gotta say, I also like the cure on them in my curing tent. The smell is GREATLY improved… Lots of seeds to go around, and have plenty to spare :smiley:

5 Likes

That’s awesome cuz! way to go

1 Like

When I did construction / demo in NYC, I got to set the hours :slight_smile: The GC was cool, there was a combo lockbox for the key to get in usually, and for my commute? Timing was CRUCIAL. If I crossed the GWB any later than 5:30am, the commute was hell going there and coming home after 8 hours. My goal was to be ON SITE by 5am if possible, and it usually was. That meant I could leave the city by 1 or 1:30 and have only an hour commute each way. Get there for 7? Well, why bother, you still left at 5 instead of 4, but now the commute home was 4 hours, not 1. F THAT… Go in early, not be bothered by other contractors, get out early…

2 Likes

here’s an old joke for ya.
This fella passed away and since he hadn’t led a very exemplary life… he went to hell. The devil greeted him saying hi and welcome to hell! I’m not as bad a fella as you mighta heard, here I let the newcomers choose the way they’ll be tortured for eternity! The fresh dead guy says ‘wow, ok…what ya got for me to choose from’? The devil takes him to the first door, opens it and the guy sees everyone covered in blood, there is glass shards sticking out of every inch of the room, floor ceiling, walls, chairs etc. they’re all screaming…He backs off and says what else is there to choose from?
The next door the devil opens is fire everywhere all the folks in there are screaming from the burning. He says nope to that also,. The next room everyone is standing in shit up to their necks, drinking coffee and chatting…he says 'this will do just fine, I can handle standing in shit!
So the devil shoves him in and slams the door. The fella had just poured himself a cup of coffee and wsa fixing to speak to a cutie he saw, when over a speaker comes the announcement…
'OK EVERYONE, COFFEE BREAK OVER, BACK ON YOUR HEADS!

In other words lol my smoke break is over it’s time to get back on my head

See if I’d led with that obscure line, you’d been lost and like wtf? :rofl:

8 Likes

Coffee break is over, and mind you… @Slick1 is still snoozing away… tsk tsk tsk… The youth of today… :rofl:

3 Likes

Damn cuz, lighten up on @Slick1 will ya? I heard he was out on that corner until the wee hours trying to just make a buck or two! :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

C99 seeds are really small, but work fine.

2 Likes

Oh I’m sure these will be ok also cuz. They’re small but well formed and full mature

3 Likes

oh oh here comes the sick1!
er, I mean the Slick1

3 Likes

Morning. How is it going?

2 Likes

@Slick1 yea!!!

2 Likes

Good to see the topic back up.

1 Like

I was up before you wrote this you whore :laughing: I’ll take the youth part though :grinning:

Well yeah cause if I leave Nagel’s mom out there unsupervised she just gives it away! I’m not running a charity!

Morning OG!

8 Likes

No you didn’t go there. That is so funny. @Slick1 You got to stay off the street corners

2 Likes

It was never ‘down’ lol just moved to the private lounge area for a cooling off spell lol now back in the public area. This way more folks can come to the circus and I can do this seed giveaway

5 Likes