Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

I’m glad a lot of folks are getting them beans, and just want to say GROW ON! :rofl: :crazy_face: :laughing: :wink: :+1: :pray:

7 Likes

It’s like Christmas! :christmas_tree: Thank you JP

5 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Frankenstein has made his way to VA! Thank you!

3 Likes

Mine came today, thank you Mr.Johnny!

3 Likes

I’m so glad the Post Office isn’t slowplaying on this! I want/hope for everyone to get the beans before Christmas lol

9 Likes

The real Santa has got a sack of beans for all the good little OGers out there, and he prefers the name “Johnny” I think

6 Likes

lol cuz, I sure been called worse! So I reckon I’ll take that as a compliment lol Thnx :wink: :+1: :pray:

6 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed the beans have landed! Thanks a lot!!! Looking forward to the adventure!

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed The Paralyzed Monster seeds showed up today! Already trying to figure out if I have room to start a couple… Thanks man!

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Good morning Mr.Johnny. You always get up this early? I have bad pain in my hip and back so I wake up about every hr on the hr.

5 Likes

That’s me too cuz lol if I get more than an hour straight sleep I might go into shock!
I’ve told about this awhile back, maybe last year. But I fell 3 stories about 20yrs ago, shattering 4 verts and disintegrated 2 discs, The 3rd vert up is jogged over pinching the sciatic nerve to the right leg, so it’s in a constant state of trauma. I won’t let em operate and fuse 4 verts. Every so often my right leg will just go out, turning it into a useless piece of meat on my hip, and my butt hits the floor/ground.
So yeah cuz lol short answer…yep lol
That’s why I have a cane for my good days, and a rollaround walker for my bad days (most of em) and on the really bad days, I just sit here in my big ol cushioned seat and mess with folks on line here! :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1: :wink:

I use my walker a lot to help me move plants around lol it holds my cripples butt up and carries the plants for me too…double duty!

14 Likes

Sorry to to hear that! That would do it. So since I got you for a moment, what’s the plans for today? How many we chopping down? lol

2 Likes

I’m in the middle of harvesting/trimming a batch of 50 CinderEvil, then there’s another batch, of Ghost Rose Cookie devil, waiting in a holding pattern right behind that.

4 Likes

Sounds like a plan! You have a good one!

1 Like

Morning OG! Johnny I don’t know that I heard that story about your fall man, that sucks but explains a lot. I had a compression fracture of my L2 vertebrae from a fall snowboarding while I was in college, and I know how much that hurts me to this day so multiple broken vertebrae must be agonizing

6 Likes

Morning everyone !
First day back to work in a week well deserved vacation show up thirty mins early go figure …

FORGOT THE POT :worried:

3 Likes

Morning OG!

Got a call last night that a doctor I’ve been waiting to see for a few months now had a cancellation and they can get me in this morning (instead of mid January). Hoping he’ll have some answers for me with the fatigue/ vision getting distorted/ lightheaded shit I’ve had going on for awhile now. Made a list of my symptoms so that I don’t miss anything and it’s downright depressing to see it all written out, and bringing the GF in case I forget anything on top of that. The guy has great reviews so fingers crossed.

9 Likes

G’morning peeps!

@Rabeats2093 OOF!! that hurts

@Slick1 I hear ya. Not a big fan of docs myself, but the past year I’ve gotten fatigued easily (nope, didn’t catch covid), but the scary part is my vision. So quickly degrading, its scary, and the optometrist says “its aging”.

@JohnnyPotseed Damn sir, YOU have a full plate there!

4 Likes

My vision is stable when it’s behaving (most of the time). Sometimes it randomly gets like a looked into a bright light though, washed out and light sensitive, everything looks “off”. It feels like I got dosed or something almost. Other times it’s like a reverse tunnel vision kind of, hard to describe. Other times it’s just garbled and I have to lay down with my eyes closed for awhile.

6 Likes