Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

Droppin by to say HIGH! And thank you Johnny! New home safe and sound!

Grow4th!!!

5 Likes

Happy to know this and that you are doing well. Are you in Canada or US? It has been a long political battle to get approved in US and still is State dependent. If they use your own cells they are pluripotent and no need for others. Great!!!

1 Like

I’m in the U.S.
It’s done as an experimental procedure.
Regenerative Dr.
They had proof it worked for knees, shoulders, never on the spine. Sooo…:raising_hand_woman:! I tried it and glad I did. Not only helped that but greatly helped my overall health!

4 Likes

Merry Xmas indeed.
Thanks for the early gifts!

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Morning JP… I’m about to head to bed :sleeping_bed: :sleeping: been up all night :crescent_moon:… Hope you enjoy your morning & have a great day …

5 Likes

Sleep well cuz!

1 Like

Good morning Mr.Johnny and OGers! Mr.Johnny I sure could use some courage to get through this last plant. Been trimming all week.

5 Likes

Morning everyone, let’s get through this Friday as quickly and painlessly as we can eh?

4 Likes

good morning fellas ! Finally Friday free again my motors running for a wild weekend …

Not really household chores and some gardening…

Having the parents over for dinner at the new house finally !

5 Likes

Trimming is always such fun cuz! lol Said no one ever :crazy_face: :laughing: :wink:

But… it’s a necessary evil, comes with the territory lol

5 Likes

I’m about burnt out Mr.Johnny! :crazy_face:I dont know how you do it. :joy:

2 Likes

I just sit there zoning out, chatting, tokin&jokin, and listening to music… for hours! lol The wife and son hand em to me and I just keep on buzzing through em until I’ve had enough for the day lol

I prefer to do wet-trimming as opposed to just cutting and hanging. It seems to be easier to me.

8 Likes

I know, I should get/use one of those trim machines. But the product seems to become so ‘generic’ all the buds look the same and lose the personality, if that makes sense?

5 Likes

Agreed on the wet trim Johnny I hate even leave it sitting for a night of two then the leafs just become a limp PITA…

Have some dense nuggets soda cans plan on drying at low rh 35 75’f for a night or two then bring them out to 56.’f 70%rh

It’s a art

3 Likes

Indeed it is, I’ve been trimming by hand for many decades now. The crews that go around just trimming crops have approached me several times lol I don’t let anyone touch my plants other than family. The family is used to how I do things lol They’ll ‘pre-trim’ and hand to me for the buzz cut. It works well for me, since I don’t have to get up and down!

4 Likes

I wet trim as well. I just pull the whole plant beside me and go to town.

3 Likes

Hell yeah can’t beat help from the fam a blessing at most !

Worse part for me is getting into the buds and cutting off the sucker leafs

Fun fact :
If you decide to cut some sucker leafs off during the grow make sure to get as deep as you can any little tid bit left on the stalk could possibly cause mold….you knowwww haha

The mans calling time to get at it !

Have a good day fellas

2 Likes

I find it easier to cut the plant out of the pot, then I can hold it as I progress up the stem, separating the larf onto a plate to dry and process into concentrates. Then hang the finished trimmed plant as a whole on the drying lines. Sometimes they need to be cut apart to hang, but I like to let that juice finish flowing down the stems into the buds lol

2 Likes

LOL I’m being lazy this morning. i should already be at it here, but naw, I’m just gonna wait a bit before I get started!

3 Likes