Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

Good Morning OG!

4 Likes

Good morning Mr.Johnny! Had one of those nights :roll_eyes:

Sorry to hear that cuz pretty much the same here

1 Like

i’m back, lol. i can rarely ever get my sleep schedule right. morning OG

3 Likes

Morning all! Stoked for Friday over here, let’s blast through this work day and get to hangin out

3 Likes

lol I’m so over ‘work-days’ cuz!! But ‘hangin-wit-da-homies’ is something I’m always down for! lol So spark it up and pass it around! :wink: :+1: :pray:

4 Likes

Damn skippy, passing the virtual doobie!

2 Likes

g’morning my friends! Gonna be another nice day here, was in the 60s yesterday! With a little luck, the last christmas inflatable arrives today, and I can put it on the roof. Some giant 10 ft tall frosty with a VIDEO thats played on his belly, THATS gonna be interesting to assemble (btw, the GF ordered this in March, we really wondered if it would get here before Christmas). And I got one more thing to put up as well, but then my lights are finished and Clark Griswold can compliment us :wink: ROFL

7 Likes

Sounds like you’ve got the coolest house on the block there bud!

Laugh if you want, but you CAN see the glow from my house, when you first pull onto my street. And I’m halfway down the block. My neighbor even told me that last night! ROFL…

3 Likes

You’re leaving out some details… like that there are only three houses on your block. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, its FOUR houses… And they are on both sides, so thats 8 on my side of the street :slight_smile: And you left out the detail about bigger yards up here :smiley: I dont want the power plant to have to switch to aux nuclear power, gotta keep it under control ya know…

2 Likes

Fair point, you do have a bit of a jungle to decorate before even getting to the basement. That’s definitely one nice thing about living in the middle of nowhere, plenty of room… every time I pull out of my driveway I have to watch out for the traffic, since the main roads get backed up and it spills over into residential areas. The clear solution? Put in another development three blocks away, on the other side of what used to be a back road. :confused:

I just heard the report from the space station,. They’re VERY excited about your display this year cuz! :rofl: :crazy_face: :wink: :+1: :pray:

tag @Nagel420 …they’re talking about you now saying you’ve brightened up even their Christmas!!

2 Likes

I’m just waiting till the missus decides she wants to do the right side lot of the house as well. I have 3 x 50w x150d lots. Left and center lots are what most peoples yards are, a 100x150 plot. I have that third lot on the side. With my landscaping, it kinda keeps us decorating the front and “open” left side. But there’s that whole right side that I can probably put up 10k lights and a half dozen inflatables in. PLEASE don’t give her any ideas. As it is, my driveway edge is like the Mason Dixon line, lights to the left, darkness on the right. I REALLY don’t want another dozen extension cords and splitters all over THAT side as well…

Whats out there now will actually show on the electric bill… Seriously… Don’t need to make that bill any worse!

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Your up early!

1 Like

lol naw cuz, you know how it is with me. This just about my usual time to not be able to lay in the bed any longer. lol

1 Like

Anywhere from 1AM to 3AM is about all I can take of the pain from laying down lol Then I’m up until I can’t handle the pain from that! repeat, ad nauseum lol

In the course of the full 24hr day, I manage to grab approx. 4-6 hours of ‘rest’. That’s the ‘best case scenario’

3 Likes

I hear ya.
As much as I love laying in my bed…I can only lay there for so long until it makes things worse. Most people wont understand lol.

1 Like