Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

Get some rest Johnny we all agree upon it

1 Like

@Rabeats2093 But its more fun this way… LOL. I just get to wrestle large sections over to the chipper :wink: The climber is a monkey in human form I swear LOL

1 Like

You know it deff a good work out and earning that money that’s for sure !!

I can only imagine if you have machinery in there rn how muddy it is usually the ground is pretty hard

Wheres ^ @Slick1

1 Like

All residential, so just the chipper on the back of the truck. Thank god not much mud. I dealt with LOTS of mud in my last job with the koi ponds. Good on mud for a while…

6 Likes

Nothing like a 40 pound boot🤪 Hell yeah man residential anything is the way to go …we are in the big city as usual but doing occupied office spaces hauling sheetrock studs up to the fifth floor with the freight and what not I hate these jobs but got pulled from a week rest just to be working for Christmas gotta take it

About that time have a good day everyone !

3 Likes

Been down with the flu or something nasty. I’m still not fully recovered but on the way. 10-11 hours of work today will surely help right?.. right? :neutral_face:

:laughing: At least it’ll be like 63* today!

Morning OG.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I guess Big Mike’s panty trick didn’t work.

4 Likes

In a way that statement is true :laughing:

2 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Hell l I actually managed to lay there and rest for 1&1/2 hours. Feel better by a bit even if I didn’t sleep!

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed ! Hope that rest did you some good for today.
Good morning everybody !

4 Likes

lol I fel like a new man cuz!!

oh wait a minute… i don’t really lol but it’s good to pretend a moment…then reality sat in! :crazy_face: :rofl: :+1:

3 Likes

Keep that pretending going… it might work! Lol
Feeling pain starts in the brain… trick the brain… makes sense to me… lol :green_heart:

3 Likes

Now that ‘muscle’ is the only one still working half-ass decent! lol Even if the scar tissue build up on it bothers my equilibrium. lol

That at least, hasn’t affected my cognitive abilities!! “I think, therefore I am!”

1 Like

Well SHAZAYUMMM worked a bit then. My work is done for today.

2 Likes

lol yeah cuz, that did it for me, I’m sure of it! thnx ! lol

Now that I know you possess super power, Imma be calling on you more often lol

3 Likes

Yo @JohnnyPotseed
I am going to run Frankenstein my next grow. I was looking thru the seed vault and found this pack fro a long time ago. Can you tell me a story about it?

Might run this alongside F X PPP and F X DBHP.

7 Likes

Good find should be some fire shooting out that bee’s ass warning there flammable.

5 Likes

misterbee sent them ,after I sent em to him lol That’s my ‘Tulsa lockdown’ lol
I had a lotta time on my hands during the hard lock down 2020, sooooo…
that’s one of the results of making me stay here where i love to be anyhow!! lol

Tulsa lockdown;
pollen from GSC male to a Frankenstein girl, grew that out and then pollinated
with the ChemDawg male

7 Likes

Thank you @JohnnyPotseed :pray::grinning:

6 Likes