Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

Damn man I’m sorry to hear that.

3 Likes

Bro, you gotta take care of yourself! At least you’ve been released and are out and about today…

Feel better my friend…

2 Likes

Please do take care JohnnyPotseed.

2 Likes

Yeah brother, that was a tuff one right there. She was already grown up. But diabetes just would not leave her alone, mostly of her own doing tho. To be honest. I miss her greatly. The funnest person I have ever known.

7 Likes

My condolences @BigMike55 so sorry to hear❤

2 Likes

Grow aside hope you are feeling well please take care of yourself out there you and the wife are in my prayers

3 Likes

Thanks, @cannabliss
I’m still not myself today. That crap tears you down lol

3 Likes

:pray: Prayers for you bro.

1 Like

Damn, I can’t even imagine Mike.

2 Likes

Believe me when I tell you. Life for BM55 has been one shit storm after another from childhood on. But I’m good at surviving.
Back to the JPS Show.

8 Likes

Sending good vibes brother. :grin::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

That’s it cuz!

2 Likes

Time for an update? It’s been 3 days so figured I’d give yas a little peek as to how things are going.
First up is the GDP, Cookie Killer, and Narcotic Moustache seedlings, They’re almost all standing and doing well. I lost 1 seed in the batch when germinating, and looks like a couple of stragglers in the cups so far. They’re trying to come along so I’ll let them be and see…

And now on to the budroom, where things are happening that I like to see. Still some yellowed leaves but it doesn’t repair overnight. I gave them a touch more Nitrogen in the feed, we’ll see how they do from it. The first pic is the Cinderevil

The Auto Xtreme & XtremeX

Second batch of Auto Xtreme

The Sour 60

Damn, I coulda sworn I took pics of the Snowryder and Pink Panama but guess not.
Sorry folks, I’m still not hitting on all cylinders… That’s it for Saturday update. Thanks for stopping in and looking around.
Comments , critiques, etc are all welcome!

22 Likes

An occasional yellow leaf I can live with. Now if all of em started to yellow on me lol it’d be a 4 bell fire alarm going off, along with whistles, sirens and such! :rofl: :sunglasses: :wink: :+1:

5 Likes

G’ mornin’, brother. Looks like you have the cat by the ass LOL. I love this thread. Always lots to learn and see here. Good stuff man.

1 Like

Thank you, sir! Always appreciate you.

1 Like

Glad to see you moving around sir. Going to start some seeds with your method today,

I’m diabetic myself. I’ve known it for about half my life and had a couple of those events you just survived. We only get a limited number of those if you know what I mean. :wink:

1 Like

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed :slightly_smiling_face:

Not enough plants cuz!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah I agree you should stop loafing around already and plant a few seeds already why don’t you jeez lol a sight to see sir really cool as usual

5 Likes

I too have always been the “ no autos for me” guy. But recently have acquired this itch to try a run. Decided this week I’m going to add a few autos to my next run. Gonna get some beans and give it a shot, this thread was actually a wealth of information. Thanks for that

4 Likes