Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

We’re 100 today but heat index is going to be bit lower that yesterday. Cooling off next week lol down into the low 90s

edit… Hey! Don’t be talking no trash about ‘fried chicken’ lol I do love me some good fried chicken!!

2 Likes

Thank you cuz, appreciate the compliment!

I have given my girls their first taste of Superthrive a few days ago (per Sensi JPS). We’ll see where it takes me.

3 Likes

I’m sure you won’t have any complaints! lol

3 Likes

Hi there !

Thanks for interest ! You can see some grow from bibi40 on icmag.

DSC_00c40
And here the last madness grown by Hecno !

9 Likes

:laughing: / :hot_face:

1 Like

Not going to be doing much today, other than resting… Spent a few hours in the Hospital ER last night. Not fun! After having another very bad episode, I finally agreed to going. Sugar is not your friend!!
No pics today good people…

14 Likes

Get better quickly!! And rest… if you can’t puff, vape!!

1 Like

Put your autos directly in big pots . Starting in small pots is the common mistake that leads to dwarves . Peace

2 Likes

Damn man sorry to hear that. Hope you got it sorted and are on the mend :beers:

2 Likes

Dude! Take care of that sugar level. My wife fights with that shit daily.
As a side note. My daughter had diabetes. She refused to eat right, drank lots of alcohol. She went into a diabetic coma and never came back. Please please take care of yourself, my friend.

11 Likes

Sorry to hear that… hard, isn’t it!? After all, we’re only parents and can only do so much!

1 Like

Sorry to hear that bud! you’re home now and not still at the hospital, that’s saying something at least! Hope you can rest up and have a speedy recovery. Prayers and positive vibes for you JP!

1 Like

Brother you need to watch it, got to be careful. Need you to stick around…I am a bit younger and you give me
hope! Watching you run all these is impressive to me, As I know what its like at 66 years.

2 Likes

Narcotic Moustache, lol what an epic strain name! Get feeling better Johnny, got to keep that big ole beard in good health!

1 Like

I want to thank all of you for the well wishes, I’m ok at the moment. Got a regular Doc appt Tuesday morning, and I’ll get a better grip on things then. Probably be put on meds and I hate that, but O F W
@BigMike55 my condolences, brother.

6 Likes

It was several years ago, but thanks. I know first hand what diabetes can do to you,. Diabetes is one of those things that you must make lifestyle changes to stay on top of it. Be safe my friend.

5 Likes

my condolences as well, no parent should have to see their child die.

1 Like

Yep, I’m very aware of that little tidbit! lol But thnx for the looking out at least, @Urban_Legends! I’ve not ran many Autos yet, and am aware of many of the little differences in them and photoperiods as far as growing techniques, due to my hard research so as to avoid them fatal pitfalls.
I do make a mid-step into small cups for the first week of their short lives, but then after that, it’s onto the pots they’ll be in permanently. I’m not a fan of wasting all that time and soil on a seedling that doesn’t make it lol …and, there’s always some, especially dropping as many as I do.

edit… The move into the permanent pots, I do very very carefully as I’ve also don’t literally thousands of photos… I have pretty good success at no damage.

6 Likes

Waiting on the Pharmacy at Walmart to open so I can get a prescription that was called in last night.

edit… Ok lol it’s now open . I’m out folks cyas later

5 Likes