Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

How is the elitexelite working Johnny ?

3 Likes

I hope as well as it worked for me (so far!). We’ll see if he makes some viable pollen for the variegated BBH :slight_smile:

What say you Johnny? Your sex changes going well also?

12 Likes

That’s awesome here comes the black cream baby !!!

That just doesn’t sound right lmao

4 Likes

Is this STS @Nagel420 ? If so how far along since 1st spray?

3 Likes

So far, no changes. Other than the plants looking burned and such, as expected. I’m still waiting on the pods to form, it says two weeks and it’s only been only one week as of today.

3 Likes

When did you spray them, @Nagel420 ?

1 Like

I can take some pics of the poor looking plants while we wait another week to see. But didn’t figure much sense in pics of nothing yet…

2 Likes

Fingers crossed for yah brother !!

Dropping those 140 beans might just keep yah busy along with all the other performances

Star of the show !!!

A man that is able to put himself in ten places at once

5 Likes

Damn! See how frigging Loopy I am? I sent that reply to myself in stead of you @Rabeats2093 !! :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Haha ! It happens the ol thinking cavity is probably going crazy

1 Like

With the help of these damn meds!!

2 Likes

Well if they keep you going I’m sure we all can say the same thing whatever is best for your health Mr

2 Likes

lol What ‘keeps me going’ is my love of this plant! :grinning: :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

I got too much to grow, to be slowing down or stopping even!

What’s that old saying… Heaven don’t want me, and the devil won’t let me in… for fear of a takeover! So, looks like y’all are stuck with me here in purgatory lol Eternal growing…hell yeah!

6 Likes

12 days ago… Sudden growth spurt on the two top branches while the axial tip was burned, but the axial tip is even showing new growth thats now about 1.5". Those branches went from under an inch to easily over 4" in the last week…Older “effected” growth still looks meh, but new growth is looking vigorous as his sisters now it seems… Seeing the obvious pollen sacs makes me think the stressful part is over and the plant is back into grow mode…

1 Like

Well, going by your timeframe, i have about 5 or so more days to see anything like your pic, But, I’m patient! lol I’ll take a pic when I open the room back up. They’re in ‘timeout’ for 12 hours of darkness! lol bad girls!

I will say this… they don’t look anywhere near as nice as that pic of yours lol Hope they come back strong.

I really want to preserve these old strains I have. But, ‘failing to plan, is planning to fail’ is something I grew up with. :crazy_face: :+1: Sooooo, i took plenty of clones of all of these strains, and even more strains…that I didn’t spray, just the other day.
Mainly because I’ve tossed every last plant in the veg room into the outdoors grow area, of all the photoperiod strains. So as to make room for turning that into a bud room also, filling the second budroom up with even more Autos!
SO backup plan in motion as we speak, and primary mission/plan is about halfway there…
There’s still enough good weather to bud all of them outside to mature. Giving us a good bit of damn good marijuana! All while clearing the decks for harder action… :rofl: :rofl: :wink:

I can selectively pollenate all of the strains I’ll have pollen from, just as easily Outdoors or indoors, doesn’t matter.

The new clones can veg for as many months as i want, while running the Autos out. In the same room and lighting schedule of 20on/4/off. I also will have one of the spare bedrooms set up as the ‘overflow’ room for budding or vegging, whatever I need. Currently it’s the isolation room for all the males I’m getting pollen from a well as trying to get pollen from.

7 Likes

eliteXelite… didn’t wanna fuss around with STS or CS just yet… the one spray and done WAS appealing…

3 Likes

I’m really intrigued by these chemicals. You don’t have time to explain them all I know, I’ll look them up. I had no idea all these thing could be done now. I’ve known about silver for a long time but not these.

Waiting for JPS to decry a success or failure. I know my homebrew CS works. But you spray daily for a couple weeks. Be nice to play One and Done.

2 Likes

How do you make yours? I’ve seen anode (electrolytic) methods that seem most promising.

Not saying yours did not work but if 2 folks get it to work well, it becomes more attractive for me to try.