Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

I’ve got the lights fairly close too lol but you know that sativa-stretch is going to happen, even if you put the damn lights a foot from em! lol

The lights are about 18" away.

4 Likes

Oh absolutely. I like a leggy girl myself. Short ones too come to think of it. LOL

A real Sativa is like dating a Lady, six months of your life for hopefully a mindblowing finish…

And however it works out, you’re glad for the experience.

4 Likes

My wife had a pet crow growing up. It followed her and her brother’s bus to school and was there when they got out. Stayed on their place for several years.

2 Likes

Old song by T.G.Sheppard comes to mind here lol

2 Likes

You tagged me than thanked @Gpaw :rofl: :rofl: People mix us up all the time. both are @G

4 Likes

To those of you that’ve never heard this song…play it!

But in a lot of ways, it fits the magical plant too! lol

2 Likes

ooops lol my bad sorry about that…I’m stoned good and toasty today lol But it was to you I tagged… I got that part right, at least! :rofl: :rofl: :+1:

you know how it goes with that chat…you start typing in the name and up pop a bunch that fit and I clicked the wrong one to finish the tag lol

6 Likes

That dog. I can’t keep for laughing.

2 Likes

Great work cuz! Love the structure on them babies! You can definitely see the sativa in them. I’m excited for this one. I think the good Lord chose you to grow these out!

2 Likes

a wise one no doubt :wink:

1 Like

Definitely! She’s too damn wise for me cuz! lol

Hey there @hoppiefrog, welcome to my circus! All input is welcome here and no subject is ‘off limits’ . I like any questions, comments, tips, input, suggestions, or just general chat… Only thing not acceptable is trolling or drama! lol

But, I don’t think you’re one to be doing that kinda crap! Why I invited you to come by here. :grinning: :+1:

5 Likes

Awesome!! Amazing! Outstanding! Burning the house to the ground!! At the moment, more shocked than just excited, LOL! The scope! :flushed: Friend, you’ve got the whole deck of cards! Surely pulling up a chair!!! :flushed: :astonished: :grimacing: :thinking: :scream: :pleading_face: :hugs:

Kudos!!!

2 Likes

That will keep you busy for a bit! Good luck on all the projects, I’ll be following :call_me_hand:

1 Like

lol Apparently not busy enough… I’m fixing to drop a few more seeds today. As soon as I go back out to the barn, had to come in a for a few minutes.
By ‘a few more’ I mean somewhere around 100-200 not decided yet which ones… stay tuned! lol

10 Likes

I like the way you roll bruv.

1 Like

Good gravy man! You’ve got’em like bird seed! :joy:

“Have some of this very special Tahini I made…”

1 Like

Only tried it a couple times, bet you do up a good one, lol home made is almost always better than commercial kitchen fare.

1 Like

Sadly I can’t have it, allergic to sesame seeds. I was saying you have enough seeds to grind your own. :joy:

2 Likes

Ok. I’ve just dropped about halfway between the two parameters I said earlier lol 147 seeds total. The following strains
Cinder Evil
PRCDxDarkSpark
Dark Spark
Cookie Devil
Ghost Rose Cookie Devil
Poisoned Rose Cookie Devil
LSD Barney’s Farm
Sebring’s Cherry Brandy
Tropicana Poison
Here they are in all their glory… to come! :grinning: :wink: :+1:

Also the Acapulco Gold are coming along just fine

and last but not least, the batch of seedlings I dropped the first of the week are starting to stand up nicely and shed the hulls.

22 Likes

I’m curious how those tropicana poisons do. I won a few in the raffle, popped two. One of them looks like its got an identity crisis and wants to be an auto tossing out buds at 1 month & 18/6 lighting, or its a random seed. Tropicana Poison F2 - the other is growing as expected.

2 Likes