Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Good morning @Abbbian (nice seeing you on a regular basis again) @JohnnyPotseed & OG!

9 Likes

@CanuckistanPete Hey friend!! Not too long ago…! I also had some beer an’ cachaça!!! Have a great extended Fridaweeky!!! See you brother!!!
:seedling: :eyes: :male_detective: :hugs:

Monday ain’t a beer, yet one has to land somewhere, right!!??
:partying_face: :hugs: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete @Abbbian, let’s get this Monday going, right after breakfast.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Right on!!! :eye:

6 Likes

Good Morning JP and OGs :coffee:

The coffee is delicious this morning. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Morning folks!!!

:v:

10 Likes

Morning OG. Chilly in the house this morning.

9 Likes

Good morning OG!

I have the day booked off work and my family is none the wiser. As soon as I get everyone to school and work the world is my oyster. What a great Monday!

11 Likes

Good morning everyone.

6 Likes

Got a pearl in it?

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

So, what time do the topless dancers & hookers get to the house for a party?! :scream: :rofl: :+1:

4 Likes

Belated happy Sunday back!

Morning fuckers!

8 Likes

HEY! The Slick1 IS feeling better!! Guess how I know?! :scream: :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1: (his potty mouth is back!)

Glad ya feeling better, my friend! lol

5 Likes

Thanks lol. Breathing paint fumes for 2 days will fix a man right up!

5 Likes

Oh no! Huffing is bad fer ya! But been there, with the paint fumes. It can get interesting in a closed/poorly ventilated space!
Oil base paint or lacquer also, lol

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed I refinished hardwood floors, big stuff, basketballcourts, etc… Finished with Urethane cut with Toluene. Those fumes will turn your brain to Tapioca pudding.

4 Likes

I’ve used both a few times over the years, gotta wear the respirator, or even better an oxy tank!
i hated working with em. Never did the ‘big jobs’ like it seems you did, though. Mostly cabinetry, or stuff, like marine related. A lot of hardwood flooring in homes and a couple businesses.

2 Likes

…and he’s back!!!

6 Likes

Good morning :sunrise_over_mountains:!

@lophophora.ca , make it one to remember!

6 Likes