Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Had to raise the lights for the last time, maxed out to the ceiling now so hopefully after the upcoming ‘trim’ job, she’ll be ok until flip. lol This pic was before lights were raised.

The Unicorn Poop looks good

Got the White Rhino into 5gal bucket. Rose is on board, if not ‘happy’ at least she sees the difference in the pot size makes now, and feels like me. One plant to tend, instead of a few. lol

That’s it, folks. Thnx for taking time to look at some of what’s going on in my world!

17 Likes

Spectacular view from here, Johnny. :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thnx for the kind words! I woulda tossed in a couple pics of the budroom, but it’s in ‘lights out’ mode atm. Maybe next time. The Thunder Rose is lovely, lol

3 Likes

:wink:
I’m gonna start calling you Slick Johnny.
:rofl:

4 Likes

Nothing slick about being logical, brother!

edit… it’s hard to argue with the numbers, less labor, less water bill, less nutes expense, more buddage… :scream: :crazy_face: :+1:

1 Like

That’s very true. But I was just thinking about how you said you had to sweet talk Rose into being onboard with She Beast. lol
Oh well, it’s that time again campers!
Good night, sleep tight, and don’t let the bedbugs bite. A little One-N-Done will take care of that right schnell.

3 Likes

I did have to ‘convince’ her to let me go with the bigger pot size. She might be hard to convince, but she ain’t a hardhead! lol

2 Likes

Rest easy, my friend.

1 Like

&U brother.

not far behind ya, lol I shut things down and watch a movie or two with the boss lady, usually. then bed between 12-1

Six days and counting. BTW

1 Like

lol hell yeah, don’t I know it! So looking forward to this dinner with a few of my companeros
edit… that word doesn’t fit lol just checked, it’s ‘weak’… more like ‘amigos’

2 Likes

As am I. Good night Johnny.
And all the rest.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

2 Likes

Closing down here, folks. I’ll see all of yas tomorrow. Hope all of you get a nice night’s rest.

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Have a blessed night JP!

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and crew!
I’m looking at the clock and thinking where has the morning gone? Haven’t even went for a walk yet.
Have a great day everyone :muscle:

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, I hope everyone has a spectacular day today.:peace_symbol:
Good morning @buck90 :wink:

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @Greenfingers & OG

6 Likes

Good Morning JP and OGs! :coffee:

Im breaking my own rule, No talking before coffee. …Brew faster coffee :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hope everyone has a great day!

6 Likes

Morning folks! Watched episode 1 of GenV last night (spin off of “the Boys”) and it’s so far so good!

7 Likes