Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @Greenfingers & OG!

9 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @CanuckistanPete @Greenfingers @buck90 and OGs as well.
5 42am and I’m about to take a nap lol
I’m lucky if I see 2 full hours of sleep a night.

7 Likes

That sounds like me here, cuz. lol 1.5-2hr increments is how I get my rest.

4 Likes

Been out there grinding it in the world. Can’t even pretend to catch up —so instead I’ll just hop in here with a heartfelt good morning to you JP and all you fine OGers. Y’all pretty much my favorites of the humans! Have a good day and be well.:v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Don’t get after it too hard out there today, brother!

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny!:facepunch:t3:
Good morning y’all! :fist:t3:
Hey look! I’m only 3 hours away from being back on the early morning crew! :joy:
Have a good one everybody! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

lol I thought about trying for another hour or so this morning, but pain said ‘nope, ya getting up… now!’ lol

1 Like

Good Morning JP and OG :coffee: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Morning folks!

It’s the first week of October and I’ve been dealing with 25c weather and full sun! :rofl:
Very confusing but the “normal” is around the corner so I’m getting my H0Cl generator working hard in preps of battling fuckery with my Buddhas Cane which so far has been winning the battle with PM and Botrytis with the repeat fogging treatments.

I hope everyone else’s outdoors are doing as well as climate-change will allow!

Hoping all y’all the best today and tomorrow! (After that you’re on your own again lol.)

:v: :grin:

8 Likes

It’s the brain that has me restless again this time. That and trying to tame the Blue Mummy! :joy: I’m supercropping what I can at this point but then she just gets wider and grows more middle! :joy:

4 Likes

I hope ya keep that crap beat down there, my friend! Good luck & good growing vibes in the air for ya!

4 Likes

:rofl: :scream: :+1:
I done told ya, cuz! Ms Frankie takes whatever ya dish out n laughs at you, she loves it, never considers it ‘abuse’
The Blue Mummy is basically Frankenstein (mother plant) with overtones of King Tut and Blue Dream… which neither did much to change her!

4 Likes

Thanks JP! I the same. Seriously though the H0Cl thing is a game changer up there with your worm casting seed popping! I recall seeing this cultivar in Southern Ontario do well until it doesnt as the nugs are HUUUUGEEE so I always knew this one was gonna be a challenge but once I got the H0Cl generator it’s just been a matter of keeping on schedule!

The fogger also means I use the stuff to clean my musty storage room parts of the basement and garage with no stress!

:partying_face:

6 Likes

lol so it’s a 'win-win-win!

2 Likes

It’s hard to get her all in one shot! :joy: Ya can see this past evenings bent branch. She don’t care! :joy:

7 Likes

Hell, an idiot can see its medicine. What does medicine do for you? Makes you feel better. What does cannabis do for you? Makes you feel better. Medicine. Ding, ding, ding! Give that man a kewpie doll.

10 Likes

lol yeah…that gal is trying to take over up in the longhouse! :scream: :+1:

2 Likes

Definitely gonna need a bigger boat! :joy:

3 Likes

lol For sure, brother… but you know how it goes. They wanna spend millions on ‘research’ and shit before they admit anything.

Oh… hey wait a minute! lol I wanna be one of the ‘lab-rats’ I can smoke even more for ‘testing’!

2 Likes

I did a massive topping and thinning a couple days ago on my two Frankie clones. They bounced back, gave me the middle finger, and exploded in growth.
I may hafta do a weekly trimming, lol.

5 Likes