Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Guess I should go check out the girls. They said 100% chance of rain today. I assume that means it COULD get wet.

4 Likes

I shaved and got a haircut so that I’ll look good for the gathering in OOOOOOOklahoma @BigMike55 .

8 Likes

Oh hell yeah, my friend! She’s looking sweet. Great growing for her from your attentions!

2 Likes

Yeah…ok, I hope they have a replacement camera! Cause ya just know the one they use will shatter! :rofl: :rofl: :scream:

3 Likes

How do I unsee that?! I’m gonna have nightmares (IF I can ever sleep again!) for days!

edit… and here I thought I was the ugly one!

4 Likes

Don’t worry. My hair grows so fast I’ll be back to normal in a couple of days. lol

6 Likes

mutley2

5 Likes

dammit, Doug! lol ya got me close to using my last like!

2 Likes

That’s ok, I see nothing but love from you brother. Cartoon hearts don’t even make the equation.

3 Likes

Ya know it, brother! lol

2 Likes

I picked a couple test buds this morning from my outside stuff. I’ll let them dry for a few days. And test.
Frankie.

LPC

11 Likes

lol every time I see the LPC buddage, I think about the beans I got of LPC x Jack Herer… gotta run em sometimes soon. Maybe after I do these seed runs I got in front of me, of Cafe Racer, Grand Prix, & Air Force One.

7 Likes

My pheno of LPC has smallish individual buds. And lots of them. May be a PITA to trim. Frankie is, well, Frankie.

3 Likes

Wow look at those Chunkers filled in nicely didn’t they? thats going to be some stellar smoke my friend.Im putting mine up after sampling and not even thinking about touching it for at least 4 months im going to leave it and show some self control its going to be really hard the shit makes me drool and get all tingly just smelling it

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. Sounds like a fun time is brewing in Oklahoma! Will it make the news :joy:! Everyone is posting some beautiful photos, well done

2 Likes

She has Won that whole spot to herself she earned it not s pot of pm or budrot laying in pm and budrot come on folls whats not to love here ?could have done so much better but i had to dial her in i think i got it now with the nitrogen freakouts she likes to get pissy when she needs it and has spells from time to tome but thats ok she bounces back well.Next years grow will be even Bigger i will put a 6 foot or better out next spring then blow her up outside and i will stress train the shit out of her.Will do way better next year will get the soil started after harvest im planting sugar beets to till the soil over the winter and i will hack the heads off in Early spring and leave the rest for fertilizer

3 Likes

Wait till you guys see the dessert See is gonna bring! Humina, humina, humina!!!

4 Likes

As epic as it should be, lol if it doesn’t make national news, it shoulda!

@CapnCannabis sounds like ya gotta plan, cuz! Look forward to seeing how it goes.

2 Likes

It’s because your all a tiny bit older :joy:. If this happened when you were all in your 20 it might have made world news!!! I’m sure it’s going to be epic. I can only imagine how cool it is to meet each other in person!

5 Likes

There is that, too. lol But what I’m imagining is the cloud of smoke that’s gonna be over Tulsa when at least a half dozen of us’n get together this weekend! They might send out the Fire Department, thinking a Forrest fire has done been started!

edit… oooops! lol Can’t forget the +1’s also! Sorry, my apologies to the young ladies, my only excuse is I just got back up from laying down for a short nap!

6 Likes