Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Blame it on the fires in Canada!!!

2 Likes

That thing just gets bigger and bigger yikes

2 Likes

Yeah, lol but with Frankie as the mother plant, that’s to be expected. :scream: :+1:

2 Likes

Whats your most mold resistant regular Cultivar you have other than the Frankie?

3 Likes

Check out my new tray fellas custom made by @Bobgrows

I’m pretty proud of it

17 Likes

She is the only one I worked so thoroughly brother. But there are a lot of strains crossed with her

1 Like

That’s pretty slick there @GallacreekD66, nice!

chop chop time here :axe: 5 different varieties for the jars

4 Likes

As you should be. lol

4 Likes

@Bobgrows made me a tray last year. She does very nice work. On a lot of things, lol

2 Likes

Makes it even more special to have come from OG family.

3 Likes

Im thinking about taking the Lady in red and crossing it back into the Frankenstein.Since there hasnt been a dude frankie in twenty years this would be the closest thing to as a complete Frankie cross with what i have that could make regular beans i mean she is half frankie and crossing it into frankie would make a more complete expression you think ?.Frankie does So well here ive never had anything not get PM or budrot in my life off of lake Erie.Im a bit clingy on this one She really took care of me and is really a Diamond in the rough and its so hard to keep anything clean of PM here if you guys seen what i went through spraying sulpher like a psycho Ozoned every thing every two weeks killing all the mold i could in site.It was such a chore that shit almost breaks me every year not this one though lol I could count on her and she showed d me what she could do and would make a hell of an heirloom

5 Likes

1 Like

Gday everyone hope you’re all doing well. I was wondering @JohnnyPotseed how does Frankie and her crosses go with sog style? I was thinking of running 6 x 1gal, 3 Frankie’s and 3 frosted cobra Frankie fems next run. Or is 3-5 gals best with trim and scrog?

1 Like

Never known Frankie to shy away from ANY type of training or method, cuz.

1 Like

It’s time for the last act, Circus goers!
Good Night OG!

2 Likes

Here’s a parting pic. What I think an old East coast pot grower might look like.

This is how fast AI is changing brother.
Have a good night.
:pray:t4:

6 Likes

Good night guys. That picture could be of the west coast to!

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words @JohnnyPotseed
I totally forgot I made you one. You received one of the very first! :v:

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, it’s time to put my work boots on again. Happy Thursday folks.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers
Good morning OG

2 Likes