Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

I’m glad you all had a great time!

1 Like

It was honestly the best time I have had in a decade or more.

13 Likes

From the sound of things , you good folks should do it more often . Aint none of us gettin’ any younger . It’s sad to outlive all yer friends , so go see the fuckers while you still can .

7 Likes

Yeah, hard to find folks you like hanging out with that much.

3 Likes

@Natea :heart:
@MoBilly :heart:
@boatbum325 :heart:

2 Likes

You’re always out of those things haha. :heart:

lol yeah I pass out the luv on here often. But damn, cuz… there’s so much said and did here that I like, I can’t help it!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :scream: :crazy_face: :+1:

6 Likes

Any of you from the Tulsa deal try any of that Double Grape, yet?
I smoked some this morning and was still a bit toasty by the afternoon. I just now smoked my second session of it. Mighty fine weed, in my opinion.

2 Likes

We actually just put one out, brother. lol It’s nice, for sure.

edit… it’s kinbda ‘creeper’ huh? @BigMike55 ? We feel it more after a bit

2 Likes

Yes. And yes. :slight_smile:

I just hit some of that Skywalker. Very nice as well. It smells more dank than what I grew.

1 Like

here ya go brother… :heart: :heart: :heart:

Dang, missed the SkyWalker! But, that’s ok I’ll be harvesting a SkyWalker in a week

has the new MoonWalker seeds in it, a lot of em! lol i hit the SW with some Blue Moon Rocks dust from our own OGSanta @DougDawson ! lol

6 Likes

You had me cross-eyed rambling there for a while on that Frankenstein. I kid you not.
:crazy_face:

4 Likes

:scream: :rofl: :heart: :heart: :crazy_face: :+1:

1 Like

Well, lol yas know how we roll here! lol Rose and me blended the 2 strains @BigMike55 gave us as we were leaving, along with some Frankie… the 3 together are tasty, to say the least!
But, we did smoke that DBL Grape by itself first.

3 Likes

Well, I’m calling it a night.
Goodnight everyone.
:zzz:

2 Likes

Good night buddy

2 Likes

Rest easy, brother. Cya tomorrow. Not far behind ya here. Maybe another hour or two, tops.
Still worn out from the gathering yesterday! lol

3 Likes

Gotta shut down for the night, folks. lol Still worn out from yesterday!

Good Night OG!

2 Likes

Good night JPS

2 Likes

yay! i can finally respond to your thread!

2 Likes