Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Nice to meet you too brotha. It’s a big change for me to have nice folks around me and I’m counting IRL too. This is nice…

3 Likes

Glad y’all got that worked out! :joy: yup definitely not the Reddit :rofl: :green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart:

1 Like

Ahahaha ! Dude that place is a nightmare for real enthusiasts. I was telling my friend Rinse to join us. He has no business hanging out with those mean folks out there. There is a handful of super amazing people and I’m going to try and reel them in.

1 Like

Ok…I gotta do it…
BONJOURNO!
Lol, that’s all I say to myself everytime I look at your avatar.
:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Yeah, bring him on bud. The more the merrier.
And good luck finding a mean soul on OG. I meen, every once in as while theres a troublemaker. But, few and far between. :+1:

3 Likes

Lmao. It’s my favorite part. Ah I’d pay my left nut to watch it for the first time again.

3 Likes

I have now. Gonna catch up on your post tomorrow.
Night OG.
Glad y’all got it pounded out!

1 Like

I feel ya! I also migrated from the nightmare that is Reddit. I’ve gone back 3 times for literally minutes to check messages. Now anyone I cared about there is either here or I’ve found them on discord. Some are on both. OG has become my one stop shop for everything grow, entertainment, miscellaneous conversation and making real “internet” friends. I’m hoping to meet a few out in the world one day.

3 Likes

Same here. I’ve left all other forums.
To much negativity elsewhere.
And I don’t do social media. That shit is toxic.

So outta likes fella’s!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
G night @LzBoy.

Oh wait, lol.

3 Likes

It has amazed me what getting out of “there” and being here has done for my freaking soul! Cheesy I know, but no Shinola! :joy:

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny!
Good morning! @blowdout2269 :joy:
Good morning Circus dwellers and OG! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:🪶🪶 :green_heart::heart:

4 Likes

I’ve made a few friends irl from Reddit. I had wild and cool adventures and a couple bad seeds. Ima keep pushing my friend to join us. The only thing is that he gets sponsored stuff over there idk if that’s possible here.

Oh ur from there too lol ! That place doesn’t deserve us. I also lost my original account to someone who kept reporting me. Couldn’t do anything about it the amount of negativity I got there has changed my view about the internet. But OG has given me a new outlook and I’m still getting used to it

2 Likes

Good morning or goodnight?
It’s the twighlight zone!

4 Likes

Just trying to beat the true early risers to it this morning! :joy: I’m up all night back and forth smoking and playing with plants. The flower tent is open for business from 9pm -9am (free electricity :partying_face:) I’m goin back to it now y’all! I got a few that need a spanking! :joy: See ya shortly I’m sure! 🪶

3 Likes

Jeez bro. Are you an owl or what?

4 Likes

Who? Who? Are you talking to? :joy:

2 Likes

Hehe. Touche! :yum:

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny good morning OG’s, I have no idea why I’m up so early but I’m gonna smoke something. I can always take a nap later. Have a nice day :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning @Greenfingers & OG!

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Glad to see things got settled down quick in here!
Not gonna rehash, so that’s all I’ll say!

I started to come back on at 3, but then after sitting on the side of bed for 20-30min, I was able to get another 1.5 of ‘rest’ lol

7 Likes

Good people put misunderstandings to bed fairly quickly! :green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart: :fist:t3::facepunch:t3: 🪶🪶

Good morning Johnny! I’m already in like jail for 5 more hours! :joy: :green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart:

8 Likes