Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

We are a two card household here. lol But, there is also concentrates allowed.
Anything over the limit in buddage, goes into the hash/rosin bags in freezer, for rendering.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong. I love to sea a plant with hundreds of buds on it. I also love seeing a plant that’s grown natural with no topping. I think it’s a thing of beauty.

1 Like

lol I always top mine, I’m not as interested in a pretty cola, so much as interested in a good bit of buddage. I’ve seen plenty of nice colas over the years, and they end up getting broken down to smoke, same as the smaller (more) buddage.

Not knocking nice big pretty colas, lol I just think they’re a waste, I break any big colas down for curing and smoking anyhow. So where is the win?

8 Likes

No argument from me.
I love it both ways.

3 Likes

But, let me ask ya brother. What happens to the big pretty colas ya grow? Do you put em in a display case to look at forever? Or do you end up breaking them down and smoking?
I get what you’re saying. Nice colas are just that, nice… but in the end it all goes up in smoke!

2 Likes

Fuck em……

And I know you have seen my hash bin….

11 Likes

Ya don’t say, well I’ll be a monkeys uncle. I never would have thunk that.:joy: j/k

6 Likes

I love having a bunch of jars of different strains.

4 Likes

Choices are the spice if life, in almost all ways. Food, women, and all the rest of things.

5 Likes

I have eight strains to choose from. LOL :laughing: I love that!

2 Likes

And what would you have if you had to buy from a dispensary?

Some mediocre crap that doesn’t fit the bill and empty pockets…….

6 Likes

This is why i popped 3. One is gonna be a mom for clones down the road, one for flower over the winter and the other is gonna have a LONG veg until it’s outside May 2024 :grin:

5 Likes

Evening all!
Boy what a Monday, glad it’s about over with.

For me big colas mean bud rot since my dry/cure is never spot on so I prefer smaller sized buds and more of them. One day I’m gonna get me one of them there fancy cannatrol machines for a good dry and cure.

4 Likes

The visual of a nice big cola is always nice. That said I prefer a bunch of golf balls, easier to trim, no lost timber weight, if I got mold it tends to stick to the bud and not the cola

2 Likes

My sentiments exactly. :metal::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yeah. Fuck em.

15 Likes

Shit, I should have grabbed more than one bud!
:rofl:

9 Likes

He hehehe.
Now that’s funny right there. I don’t care who y’are.

3 Likes

@BigMike55
If and when you send me some Zam, please throw in a few of those Double Grape. lol
That is some fine stuff right there. lol

5 Likes

Oh. We’re doin this now?! :joy:
Yeah! Fuck em. Never liked those guys anyway! :joy:

14 Likes