Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Yeah, there’s that!
Oh here’s a novel idea!
Fuck no! I ain’t smoking no fucking reaper pepper!

5 Likes

lol It’s TFF… No way, no how! Rose laughed her ass off just now!

3 Likes

Catch you guys tomorrow. Gonna go try to maybe watch a movie. L8R

4 Likes

Be cool, brother. Stay safe and relax with the boss lady! lol Cya tomorrow.

2 Likes

I think we’ll follow BigMike’s lead and watch a movie (or two!) I’ll see all you good folks in the light of a new day.
Good Night OG!

8 Likes

Wait!!! I’m straight enough to converse now!!! OK… Good night. lol
Me too

3 Likes

Good night @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly

2 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and OG!

Seeing the pepper video reminded me. Did y’all know that the Carolina Reaper has now been bumped as the hottest pepper. Ed Currie, the same guy as bred the CR, was in the news again yesterday. Pepper X at 2.7 million scoville units.

Gotta get rolling here, have a great day y’all!

7 Likes

The Oklahoma crew on OG are the Street Outlaws of Cannabis…….

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90, good morning OG’s, yesterday they sent one of the newer employees to get a drug test, ya can’t just sit in your car, get high and come back in without airing out or washing your hands. Two people said they smelled weed on him. I’m interested to see how they handle it. Usually a last chance agreement and random drug tests. Have a nice day folks.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Yea kind of stupid to show up at work smelling of weed! But does the job you are doing involve risking your or others people safety? If you sit in a cubicle and push papers or use a phone then it’s just another stupid rule……

4 Likes

On my job safety was a major concern. But the concern was about your own safety. My company knew I smoked on a regular basis, I let them know if they ever tested me i would fail. I was the best climber they had so informed me I would never be “randomly” tested. No one on my crew in fact was ever tested!

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @Greenfingers @Oldjoints & OG!

7 Likes

Had some more Franky edibles. Time for another nap.:sleeping:

5 Likes

Nah, no cubical. I’m a steelworker, lots of moving parts, cranes and other machinery. 33 years and I’ve seen a lot of people including management come and go from here. I’m almost at the end of my career here.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee: :sunglasses:

Hope everyone has a great week!

5 Likes

I come online, lol drop a few likes and they stick me in like-jail for a bit!So… gonna go rob the like-bank! :rofl: :scream: :+1:
@chronix :scream: :heart: :heart: :heart: :+1:
@Greenfingers :heart: :heart: :heart:
@InTheWoods :heart: :heart: :heart:

DAMN! I was out of it this morning, lol can’t believe I neglected to say…

GOOD MORNING OG!

7 Likes

Morning folks… another night of no sleep with a long day ahead of me! Mayhap I’ll hide in our sound room for a nap. :thinking:

Wishing all y’all the bestest of tuesdays!

:hugs:

5 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :+1:

1 Like

Here we go. Another Monday gone and here’s Two-sday
Two joints for a wake n bake?
Morning errybuddy.

7 Likes