Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

It’s definitely not LST, (low stress training) lol more ‘hardcore training’. The stem/stalk will look shredded, but will heal, with a ‘knuckle’ forming at the crush/bend. In addition to training the plant not to grow into the light, all the nodes from the bend up to the tip of that stem will then grow into nice buds & smaller colas, from gaining better light.
So it becomes a win/win. The height is controlled for your growing environment and you get more buddage, although a bit smaller buddage.

5 Likes

That’s a tradeoff I’d make every day. lol
Goodnight everyone.

5 Likes

Rest easy, my friend! lol you almost always beat me to sign-off. And like almost always, we’re not far behind ya!

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Good night everyone

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. The week is flying by, I need a little dry weather. I need to catch up on some outside stuff before it really gets cold.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers
Good morning OG!
We have some cooler weather already, I have a hoodie on this morning whilst drinking my coffee on the porch. Joint, oh yah,that too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
By cooler I mean it is 45 right now, that’s pretty chill for here.

6 Likes

Morning yall

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Good morning JP and OG! :coffee: :sunglasses:
The rooster is already up and at em this morning before sunrise. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Someone shoot that damn rooster!

7 Likes

3 Likes

Good morning, Circus Dwellers and bottom feeders. hope everyone has a great day.

8 Likes

Morning folks!!!

10 Likes

Not only do I not have many choices, I only have one right now. @JAWS Trainwreck Meds. For only one choice, not fricking bad. The missus has more choices.

5 Likes

Good morning all!

@crownpoodle
From what I’ve read, you’re right. Not a bad choice at all. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Morning folks!

5 Likes

Good morning Y’all! Hoping everyone has a great day! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3: 🪶🪶

6 Likes

It’s GOT to be a good day! I’m looking down at the daisies, instead of up at em!

Not that I’ll ever be ‘looking up at em’ lol I’ve opted for cremation. :grinning: :+1:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone

4 Likes

I couldn’t do anything like that.

1 Like