Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Yup! And Pink Floyd for background noise. Can’t be beat!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Hello hello hello
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if u can hear me

5 Likes

Is there anyone at home

5 Likes

Tuning up more Frankie and the size retention on the buds is legendary.I have a secret to tell you guys.I broke my word when i said i was going to test frankie out and put her up.Ive been smoking her at least 3 times a day and i can not get immune to her.I don’t know whats up with this one but by now normal weed would not even get me buzzed.Not this one same effect every time same dose 2 pulls for up and go 3 to 4 to relax and chill 5 to 7 to get some sleep.Its like 3 types of weed into one and it makes me tap out half the time i dont have to smoke like a feind anymore.I will mix it up and go back and forth with Mr toads gear just to not lose the effect on this one. @JohnnyPotseed im going to have to buy some frankie beans from you one of these days to restock.I cant afford to lose this one i think i found the “One”

14 Likes

lol nice report, brother. Glad ya like!

4 Likes

11 Likes

Goodnight all!

5 Likes

lol as just fixin to do same.

Good Night OG!

5 Likes

Good night guys

5 Likes

Goodnight y’all. :fist:t3:🪶🪶

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, Good morning OG’s, today is the first day of the rest of your life. Remember that? I do, I just don’t know what it was from. Anyway have a nice weekend.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Wow! Those are some chunky buds. What is that?

4 Likes

Good morning @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed & OG!

7 Likes

Frankenstein

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

This phrase was coined by Charles Dederich while doing acid………

4 Likes

lol sounds trippy

2 Likes

The man himself was not a nice person, google him…….

2 Likes

Like any drug, doing acid doesn’t make a person ‘nice’ Folks from all walks of life did/do drugs of all sorts., and some were/are very nasty individuals.
Doesn’t look to be, and glad I never met or knew him. But still, thnx for the info, brother!

2 Likes