Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Yup, after I put that down I had to search where and when I heard it. Figured it was in the 70s. Make it great :+1:t2:

2 Likes

That would be @JohnnyPotseed Frankenstein.A wonderful Monster of a plant sewn together from many only available from the Man himself.Mold proof, bulletproof tough as nails

3 Likes

Sorry he isn’t mold proof, you should see him first thing in the morning…… 🥸

2 Likes

Its just the Shaggyness Shhhhhh dont tell anybody

1 Like

:scream: :heart: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :+1:
old n mold ridden yep that’s me!

2 Likes

Sounds like a real treat to be around.

1 Like

I don’t have a problem with folks sharing cuttings and seeds of her. I hope she spreads to all corners of the world! I’ve sent her seeds to a LOT of countries so far. lol Australia, New Zealand, Croatia, Germany, Spain, UK, Thailand, Brazil, Peru, Canada, Sweden, India, Italy…
oh, lol and her cuttings & beans all over the USA!

You folks have no idea of just how much it warms my heart to see my ‘love’ taken up by so many folks!

12 Likes

It’s both the love and the knowledge, the attentiveness you put into her that infused her with the energy to open pathways around the world. Heart energy and knowledge! Coupled with the generosity of spirit you personify and characteristic of the OG community in general. imo.
Edit: so much more beautiful methodology than a marketing campaign!

6 Likes

:blush: I do truly thank you for those very kind words, my friend!

1 Like

Morning OG! It’s a good day. My older daughter is in town for the weekend! Oh yeah! Miss this kid, she’s a good one. She’s travels 300 miles to plan on remodeling our master bathroom. Flooring up. On her dime! There’s no arguing with this one. I’ll stay out of the way. Remodeling in December.

8 Likes

I can’t wait to do a inside run of Frankenstein, I only did an outside run of her. I’ll have to try and keep her under control😂 ahhh yeah if that’s even possible.

2 Likes

Wow,that’s awesome of her, cuz! Sounds like you’re in for a very nice Christmas!

1 Like

It can be done! lol She likes bondage and tricks like that. :scream: :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:
I’d say the main thing is to not let her veg for very long, lol THEN she can get a ‘big head’… in more ways than one!

1 Like

Very nice, our place is stuck in the nineties. It could use a facelift too.

1 Like

I have two Ms Frankie fems at 10 1/2 weeks atm. Topped em several times for canopy, really bushed out. Heavy branches required support. Next Spring I’ll put the original (JPS clone) outside for a big adventure — so reversing the order with you, @Greenfingers

3 Likes

Well, I think I’ll head out to the ‘farm-inna-barn’ for some relaxing therapy with my girls! Gotta ‘scoot’ lol literally and figuratively! Be back in a bit…

3 Likes

Most of my house was built in the 40s, some interesting, unpermitted remodeling. My 2nd story addition. Always needs something. The bathroom is my wife’s. That will go a long ways.

I have a eight week MacSlurry I’m working on trimming right now, she has about 50% amber trics. Ought to be pretty stoney weed. See y’all later.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning JP and OG, Rain again all day again today.

Hope everyones coffee is smooth and delicious! :coffee:

A 90’s P.S.A about smoking weed, “She just sits there” :rofl:

5 Likes

Im almost afraid to do her inside.This plant is almost like a hunting dog that lives outside.You ever try and take a wild outside dog and try and make them live inside ?Its like inviting a wild savage into your house.Im going to have to do it eventually and when i do she is getting the whole 4x4 compartment to herself with a while lot of Popping branches and bending thats for sure.Im glad i got to see how johnny cleans her up in that nice y pattern.Was wondering how he kept her in that Barn of wonder he has over there

4 Likes