Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

I’m waiting for the two boys I got from @Guitarzan to get big enough to flip, lol so I can collect that dust! The Vortex is good in the 12" pot we put her into a few days after coming home with us.

1 Like

Here ya go @BigMike55 we can tie molly up under zammy. She may b small but she’s a trained killer goes straight for the jugular

5 Likes

:rofl: :scream: I always said if them damn chihuahuas were as big as their heart, they’d have to erased from the planet!!
I’d say tie Sassy (the Rottie gal) to the Zammie, but she’d probably tear it outta the ground!

1 Like

Hehehe. My little sister had a Chihuahua that was a mean little bastid. And they babied that dog like it was their flesh and blood child. Almost to the point of being sickening. But not quite. Merely, Damned comical. The would take that little dog around town in a frickin’ baby stroller. How kooky is that?

5 Likes

Calling it a done day here, people.

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Good night buddy

1 Like

We saw someone uptown with a dog in a stroller recently , same thought…….how kooky is that?
First thought was the baby wasn’t the prettiest of the town, glad it was a pooch.

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and all!

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s have a wonderful Friday.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I’ll be messaging you later today after I wake up and get my mind right.

1 Like

Some mornings it just feels like ya never went to sleep… oh wait, maybe it’s because that’s pretty much what happened! :upside_down_face: :thinking: :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @Greenfingers & OG!

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and the crew!

7 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee: :umbrella:

Hope everyone has a great day!

5 Likes

Woo hooooo. Its finally weekend Eve.
All you cool cats have a great day. You too, @Slick1

5 Likes

Holy crap!
Two hits of Double Grape with my coffee just now. I’m WAY WASTED. I was gonna do LPC but I had a tiny bit of the grape left in the tray from last night. So I set it on fire. I need a place to sit for awhile, I think.

6 Likes

I’ve been included!!

Morning you sassy bastids!

8 Likes

Back from the barn. good morning to all yas I missed whil out!

6 Likes

Its ok. I was nodding anyways.

2 Likes

Doing the Double Grape nod.
:sleeping:

2 Likes