Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

@JohnnyPotseed good morning!
Good morning OG!
Overslept this morning, rare occasion and I don’t like it. my whole morning is out of whack.
But still time to enjoy a smoke!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny!
Good morning! @buck90
Good morning Circus dwellers and OG! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3: 🪶🪶

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90 @NDNCHILD good morning OG’s, another day another dollar.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Woke up unexpectedly early :disappointed:. Hopefully I’ll fall back asleep :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Where you at @Emeraldgreen? Don’t worry. Sleep’s over-rated. Morning OG.

6 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee: :sunglasses:

Hope everyone has a great day! :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Morning boys and girls.
Its been quieter than a Church Mouse in here.
Did I miss something?

9 Likes

Here are my two Frankie fem plants at 77 days. Looks to me like they want more. I’m thinking perhaps the BBP (used until 2nd week of flower) has delayed full maturity a bit. Almost there — and they are waay fragrant!:muscle::fire::100::fire:

11 Likes

Fat Bastard. 70 days

10 Likes

Getting close brother! Good lookin buds you have there! :fist:t3:
I’m right there myself on the same plants! :joy: Checking them everyday. Ready with the shears! :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks, I credit the genetics — great growers! But it’s that smellll

4 Likes

I caught them before lights went out! Here’s my Fat Bastard. I may chop Friday! :partying_face: @Butterthief1959

I’m definitely revegging this one for a few cuts! :+1:t3:

11 Likes

Wow, quite a different expression than is mine. I chose not to clone from this one. There are 3 more to mature last of November. Maybe one of them will model after yours! How much did she stretch? Mine went crazy!:joy:

8 Likes

Definitely different expression of genetics I think but you still have a gorgeous plant there bro! :facepunch:t3:
This one actually didn’t have a hard stretch but did double in size. From what I’m hearing they all seem to have the same smell though! Amazing, tropical, heavy juicy fruit gum smell. I really can’t get enough of it! :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Looking really good there @Butterthief1959 ! The BBP doesadd a couple weeks onto the flowering time, but it’s well worth it! lol

3 Likes

That Fat Bastard is looking sweet! lol makes me wanna drop a couple beans, too… like I really need more beans going atm… NOT!

3 Likes

I was up and online by 4AM this morning, rain all day yesterday had me in a bit of bad way. Laid back down just before 7, lol now I gotta get my ol ass out to the barn and tend the girls!
BBL

2 Likes

I think we’re bouncing the rain back and forth between us! :joy:
Let me know how your graft is doing. The ones on the Runtz plant are looking really nice. The larger ones I put on the Frankie fem really did wilt heavily but I can see the stem steadily standing up. A couple more days and they should hopefully be standing strong.:+1:t3:

3 Likes

Good morning again everyone! I was able to fall back asleep. Sleep is definitely not overrated! I could not function on the amount of sleep that some of you get :flushed:

2 Likes

Shitty! We will have rainy weather for the next week and then BAM!!! winter with freezing temps. I need a good two to three weeks on Zamaldelica. I have a clear plastic sheet to throw over her to keep the frost off but the cold still is not a good thing.

1 Like