Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Yeah. That’s what I was talking about yesterday @BigMike55 . The night after Halloween is when they say that we should have a hard freeze. I was hoping Oklahoma was out of that warning.
Truly sucks like a Kirby vacuum cleaner. Dig it up and put it in the living room for two weeks! :wink::joy:

Anyway… Good morning my friends.

3 Likes

Can you say SheBeast parts two and three???

And here’s that little Votex plant from @Guitarzan

8 Likes

I wouldn’t call that a little plant. lol

3 Likes

After wake and bake im gonna give it a haircut. But I will be saving the cuts for clones. May be a feminize project in the making.

3 Likes

The Vortex graft I put onto the young Ms Frankie, is coming along just fine. Makes me smile, the way she’s trying to stand up!

8 Likes

I’ll be putting some White Rhino in dirt today or tomorrow Johnny. Several have more than enough roots. I’ll only grow out two but I’ll give them all some time in dirt before making up my mind which two.

Can one of you guys send me a few cuttings of the Vortex?
I’d like to try to graft one or two onto a Frankenstein and put a couple in the cloner.

3 Likes

I can, but it’ll have to be in another month or so, brother. @BigMike55’s has mine left behind in it’s dust! lol

3 Likes

Now that was a stoned brain fart. I already talked to you about this didn’t I?

This is the Vortex a couple days ago. She looks about the same today.

Mike is letting his grow ‘up’ while I’m trying to spread mine ‘out’ lol

1 Like

Okay. Yeah a while left before a haircut on that one. lol
That Mike’s green thumb runs up to his armpit. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Let me see what I can take from her without much damage. How soon you wanting to start them? As soon as you get em, right?

3 Likes

I’m taking some out of the cloner today @BigMike55 and tomorrow so I’ll have room for them immediately.
I’m not in a screaming hurry though. I know where they are after all. LOL
So don’t take any for me until the plant is ready.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t you know it I’m off next week and it’s gonna be cold af here🥶

2 Likes

Indian summer here. Hope that’s not offensive, I don’t even know any more.

3 Likes

lol No idea if that’s politically correct or not, brother. Like ya said, it’s hard to know any more! :scream: :crazy_face: :+1:But I don’t think we stand much on being PC around here. :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m sure it offends someone! Haa haaa

1 Like

“Sticks and stones will break my bones but names and faces will never hurt me.”
We teach this to our children, then as adults go out and get butthurt over the stupidest stuff! :joy: Cool logos and mascots by the wayside. :man_shrugging:t3: Personally I’ve always loved being called a savage. :wink:

5 Likes

Just like us southerners like being called “simple man”.

2 Likes

Pretty good song too! :joy:

1 Like

Walking a path(as a ‘half-breed’) with one foot in each world. I see both sides of most things. Rose, being full-blood, and a woman. does hate some things, like for instance the use of the word ‘squaw’ by folks that just have no idea of the meaning. (Tramp or loose woman, a whore) But ‘Indian Summer’ is something she thinks is ridiculous to be down on. I agree.

3 Likes